Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,787 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters (635 Views)

10 Game Of Thrones Characters With Their Real-life Partners Will Surprise You / Game of Thrones Characters Who Were Secretly Replaced / This Guy Turns Into 7 Female ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters Using Only Makeup(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by deedrizzie: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2016
So..i just started my fourth season of the epic and intresting movie GOT,(Though there's too much skin embarassed ) and i'be realized the story encompasses so many people and their substories.....so go ahead...state yr best and worst character
For me....best is Daenarys Targayen...
Worst is Cersei... Undisputed.....
FinalBlow...i think Sansa Stark has a phD in stupid.....

so...go ahead...lets have some fun....
Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by wandevincent(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
my best is tyrion lannister, worst is daenerys taegeryan

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by Heryorh: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Sansa Stark is getting wiser anyway....
i kinda like arya and Ygritte...
Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by thesicilian: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Best: Tyrion Lannister - sharp, witty, honest, unassuming.
Worst: Sansa Stark - dumb as a doornail
Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by salz01: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2016
see you sansa got wise and even outsmart little finger
Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by salz01: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
tyrion all d way

Re: Who's Your Worst And Best Game Of Thrones Characters by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Best Walder Frey grin

Worst Tormen: Dude z too weak..

(1) (Reply)

See What A Heartless House Maid Did To A Baby In Indian. / “harry Potter” Actor, John Hurt Dies At 77 / Big Brother Nigeria(a Monumental Waste Of Time And A Show For The Jobless Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.