Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Zohomail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zohomail (488 Views)

How To Use Zohomail To Create Free Business Email Address In The Next 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zohomail by coolluk(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Hello all,

i am new to this, recently i created a new website and i plan on using cla customized mail from zohomail but i am on d domain verificaion phase, please does anyone have an idea on this, would deeply appreciate

Regards

1 Like

Re: Zohomail by Techmallz: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Business and personal emails are one of the things that drive business success in our today tech world. we are alread aware of the popular email service providers like the Gmail and Yahoo.But not many are of a more professional business and personal email service provider like the Zoho mail. In this written by techmallz, you'll learn how to create and run a Zohomail personal and business emails
https://techmallz.com/how-to-get-a-free-zoho-mail-account-for-business/

(1) (Reply)

Update: Cheap And Clean Uk Used Hp Laptop For Sale / 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days” / MMM Nigeria Users, Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes 2 Days Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.