Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? (7955 Views)

Pls Our Ladies Should Stop Over Editing Their Pictures, ( Photo) / Folks; Don't Be Decieved! See What Some Our Ladies Do To Get Big Bum / About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by kiki(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2006
Memunah:

yeah gem i can go out wearing a t shirt and a free jean trousers that is a decent dressing to me and not a see through top with a skimpy skirt.exposing all the vital parts of your body

well maybe because they love their body and they are not tryna hide what they got they tryna show what d lord God gave them if u love what God gave u u ain't got to hide it show errone that God is Creative
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by Dvampire(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2006
Because they believe in flaunting their God-giving features and hoping some sex-deprived maniac will, una know now. wink
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by donmayor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2006
Abegi Mamaput, If you dress in such a way that if they put u and a harlot side by side there would be no difference, I dont think u see anything wrong in that? Your dressing gives whoever the first impression about you. It's not a matter of men who can't control themselves, its the girls who are not smart enough to know that they are giving the world a wrong message. I have nothin against girls wearing jeans but I have something against girls who wear jeans that are not their size and when they enter a bus, u can't help but notice their underwear.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by mamaput(f): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
Then do not look.
Girls here wear only jeans.
The cloths indstry keep making the cloths smaller and smaller .Its hard for big girls to get good sitting jeans.
Most girls look that the jean sits well . You are talking of the waist jeans.
So just because the string sticks out when she sits down.the Girl looks like a Harlot?
I do not think so.
A Girl sitting is nomore on your eye level that means you bend your head to look.
By the way a harlot is also on,y doing her job
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by donmayor(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2006
It's not that d cloths industry keeps making it smaller, its just that big girls see sumthin nice and squeeze themselves into it. I did not say cos her pant is showin she's an harlot, i said i have an issue with that. i dont have to bend to see dat, my favorite position is the back in a bus so I can think well and if someone wants to get out, I naturally would raise my head to see sum1 wit her pants sticking out. Nuttin decent about that.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by mamaput(f): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2006
Big girls have a problem getting good fits anyway, we should not make it more difficult for them, they are limited enough.
They do make the clothes smaller. I have 3 daughters i know what am talking about.
Its a hard wold out there speically in school,you have to fit in.And you cannot fit in with a baggy when everyone is wearing leggings if you know what i mean.
A lady jeans is not just a jeans, its the cut that matters, at the moment its the waist jeans and not man girls have that tiny waist they are made for.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by donmayor(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2006
It's a issue I understand about big girls looking for the correct fit (why don't they go for nice skirts) but I do see dis with slim girls too o. Apart from that, sometimes we just have to make sacrifices to protect what we believe in. Because everyone is wearing waist jeans does not mean a decent girl should go that way. It's always painful not to follow the crowd, I know that cos everyday I experience one form of insult or the other based on that, but i believe it's worth it. God help us all.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by dominobaby(f): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2006
The truth is that deep down everyone knows what is decent! But a lot of people hide under the cover of 'as long as i'm comfortable'. Low waist jeans or not, why must a girl wear it and yet keep pulling it up every 5 minutes or so.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by mamaput(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2006
I see nothing wrong in a waist jeans.
A girl with confidence will not even bother pulling it up.
But someone here has said it b4 what about boys that wear there own on the legs showing the whole pant boxers what ever are they not worse.
I mean they do not even have to sit or bend for me to see their pant
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by mamaput(f): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2006
Ps
what is a whole pant compared to a little bit of string.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by iice(f): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2006
Nothing wrong in hipsters, they sexy grin
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by gem87(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2006
why cnt a woman dress n feel sexy wivout people pinting their fingers and running their mouths?
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by mamaput(f): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2006
Ask me please.
even jeans is bad now.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by katherinae(f): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2006
christyne

dont hate because u cant replicate, just freaking appreciate haha grin
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by dominobaby(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2006
Lol. Y'all making me laugh. No one's saying jeans is bad! As a matter of fact i wear them! Oh lawdy lawd! But you don't have to wear them indecently!
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by gem87(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2006
yeah like using a belt if u knw we're gonna see ur thongs n panties
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by donmayor(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2006
gem87:

yeah like using a belt if u knw we're going to see your thongs n undies
Yeah u r talkin now, and don't say they don't know that it would show, their hands go to pull their jeans every 5 minutes
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by Mystique(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2006
What makes a dressing indecent?

Cuz you can show a lot of skin, yet look classy kiss
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by valianty(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2006
The way you dress determines how you will be addressed. I like ladies who dress with this philosophy in mind. So I see dressing as the costume you choose that tells what you represent per time. wink
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by gem87(f): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2006
wen a woman looks gud, she feels gud n hs more confidence n self esteem
but a lot dnt get dis point, 4 dem it's to seek attention n so give dose wntn 2 look n feel gud look like attention seekers
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by Obscenity(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2007
Hot angel your too much. as for me anywoman who doesn't wear anything that show part of her God giving beauty is a village girl,how can men get attracted to her for anything?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by choongtin(f): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
none sense and ingrident
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by agnesoseka: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2007
well, its kind of personal, if u feel free in wat ever you wear,who gives a f, if u dnt then there's sumtin wrong wid it, i guess u dnt need a soothsayer to tell u what yr wearin is indecent.
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by kateflow(f): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2007
wats ur business i dey dress indicent
Re: Why Are Our Ladies Not Dressing Decently? by BillGatesFan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2007
I think if the way you dress affect other people life, then you alone don't make all the decisions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Tribal Hairstyles / Weave Is The Death Of African Beauty / Is This Wax Or Ankara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.