Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome (565 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by writetopoker: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Three (3)months ago, I submitted my cv to a relative, though we weren't close before the submission, we only got to know each other few days before the cv submission.
This relative is the head and in charge of accounting department in a federal government organisation.
I submitted the CV over 3months now, but no response yet.

My questions are; (advice need & insults are welcome also)
》what exactly do you think I should do to help or fasten my request
》should I call him? even if I call him am not that close to him, moreover the class difference, what am I going to discuss
》for more information this said relative from different investigation is a very nice man, has God fearing.

But the economy is really tearing me apart, and am feeling the longer it takes the probability for him to forget grows.
Thanks.
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
u just have to pray hard for him to remember u den if prayers dos nt work, den praise & worship your CREATOR & MAKER to create & make awareness in d heart of d man for him to help u.

if God does not permit him, he can't do nothing.
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by writetopoker: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
collabo4me:
u just have to pray hard for him to remember u den if prayers dos nt work, den praise & worship your CREATOR & MAKER to create & make awareness in d heart of d man for him to help u.

if God does not permit him, he can't do nothing.

thanks a million @collabo4me.

more advice bikonu ndi banyi
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by 100Cents: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
writetopoker:

thanks a million @collabo4me.

more advice bikonu ndi banyi

You have his phone number bah ?

And you dont want to call him ?

Hunger neva sama you..
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by writetopoker: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
100Cents:

You have his phone number bah ?

And you dont want to call him ?

Hunger neva sama you..

lol, Bros I have his number, the question is what exactly should I say when I call him.
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by 100Cents: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
writetopoker:

lol, Bros I have his number, the question is what exactly should I say when I call him.

You called to remind him of the application for employment you dropped with him.

That even if there are no openings yet, that you will appreciate any form of financial assistance from him for stomach infrastructure..
Re: Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome by writetopoker: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
100Cents:

You called to remind him of the application for employment you dropped with him.

That even if there are no openings yet, that you will appreciate any form of financial assistance from him for stomach infrastructure..
I though I needed this stomach infrastructure badly, are you sure requesting for it won't jeopardise my employment opportunity?

I need to call him by today evening

(1) (Reply)

August 15 In History / Police Arrest Two Women Having S@x In Park / Android 7.0 Nougat Update Hits Android One Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.