Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle (821 Views)

Elizabeth Danjuma Had 2 Holes In Her Heart - Caroline Danjuma On Her Daughter / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by blaayne: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Popular Nigerian singer, Sean Tizzle in a recent interview withVanguard, stated that the best way male celebrities can avoid having baby mamas is to ensure they use condoms bought by themselves.

“I was with a girl and she told me that females put holes in condoms just to hook guys and have babies with them. I was surprised, and that’s why they say when girls hand you condom, don’t use it. It’s better you have yours because you won’t know these condoms have holes when you are already in the mood ” the Perfect Gentleman singer stated. He however added that he doesn’t believe in abortion and thinks it’s better to get married and do it the right way in such situations.

Sean Tizzle also opened up about the continuous bleaching controversy surrounding his appearance and admitted that it was the reason he didn’t want to do interviews anymore.

“Yes, I did some photoshopping on my pictures to make myself look good but the negative comments that I had bleached my skin really got to me” he said.

Speaking on marriage, Tizzle revealed he is yet to find the right girl and is still very much single. The singer, who disclosed days ago that the media ruined his relationship with DJ cuppy, stated that even if he was in a relationship, he will keep it on a low-key.

Finally, Sean Tizzle shared why he has been away from the music scene for a while now. “I’ve been working. I was in the States for some time with my producer working on my album which features Tory Lanez; watch out for it because it’s going to blow your mind.”

Source: http://afrobanger.com/women-put-holes-in-condoms-just-to-hook-guys-sean-tizzle/

1 Share

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by HungerBAD: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tizzle you are a sensible Guy.

I asked a question on a thread some days ago,and never got a reply.

How come girls usually miss their " Periods " when they are with comfortable guys,but never miss it with poor or struggling guys?

Did not even know that girls,now uses needles to prick holes in condoms,thanks for that "EXPO" Tizzle. The truth is,women for some strange reasons are quick to jump into conclusions that everyman that comes their way is a potential husband,especially if he is well to do.

Meanwhile,the guy just wants to hit and move on. And so they "Scheme" with this pregnancy thing,and 9 out of 10 times,they are left with the pregnancy or babies alone.

One had 2 babies for 2 face (today na pastor wife) since her plans did not work,Davido has one,Flavour a couple,Ogun State Speaker has one, heck everybody has one.

Not happening to me.

I dey put Postinor2 for Pocket always,just incase(protection burst)and she has to drink it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by teoiyalla(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
i can only lol...

1 Like

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
why you no carry your own condom come

1 Like

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by cruzita(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
brother turtle ninja

1 Like

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by blaayne: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
splenzard:
why you no carry your own conform come

Abi oooo
Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by Smellymouth: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
"..I was with a girl and she told me that females put holes in condoms just to hook guys and have babies with them. I was surprised, and that’s why they say when girls hand you condom, don’t use it..."

Sean Tizzle,stop visiting Olosho quarters..

Why babe go give me condom and I go use?

Before any babe visit me, I don already know wetin wan happen and I don prepare for the actions..
Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by Bevy12(f): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
You sure he doesn't have a baby mama? Cuz it looks that way.

1 Like

Re: ‘women Put Holes In Condoms Just To Hook Guys’- Sean Tizzle by blaayne: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bevy12:
You sure he doesn't have a baby mama? Cuz it looks that way.
Na wetin me sef dey reason

(1) (Reply)

Wow!you Can't Miss Mtvs VMA 2016. Be Informed!it's Gonna Be HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Checkout Daniella Okeke Gorgeous White Outfit To Monalisa Chinda's Greece Weddin / Wang Jianlin's Only Son Buys His Pet Dog Eight 'iphone 7s'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.