Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH (2021 Views)

. / Nice Plot Of Land Cheap Develop Area In Ikorodu Lagos / »»» Sold!! A Plot Available Along NTA Road PH @ N6.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
only serious buyers should call please
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
chance to own a commercial property
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
call now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
v
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2016
call now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
call
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by prettyblacky(f): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
A plot of land for sale @ affordable price, in a fast developing and appreciating location. Buy straight from the owner. No agency fee. Located @ Mmiri nwanyi Afam road Oyigbo rivers state. For more enquiry contact the seller on : 08028076997 or 08068240802
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
prettyblacky are you a boy or girl?
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
hmm
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
hello
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
call now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2016
call
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
call now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
call or Whatsapp now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2016
still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2016
call it's available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
call now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
I rather go for Rukpokwu than your ogbogoro. Ogbogoro is not even port Harcourt. Call it rivers state. I can buy the land to use as cementary or dump site. Doesn't worth wasting money in such location.
emmanuelgon:
when was the last time you went to Ogbogoro? if Ogbogoro is outskirts of town what then will you call Rukpoku? you're just careless with your choice of words. say what you know and stop deceiving people.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I rather go for Rukpokwu than your ogbogoro. Ogbogoro is not even port Harcourt. Call it rivers state. I can buy the land to use as cementary or dump site. Doesn't worth wasting money in such location.
Because you're here to ensure that I have difficulty selling this property, I degree that you'll have difficulty in every aspects of your life and you'll suffer to even feed, you'll hate this life or world into and you'll be far from peace. Amen!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2016
the land is still available, Ogbogoro is more closer to main town than rupoku. Ogbogoro and rupoku are in same local government. just ignore the fool that want to hurt me
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2016
And may it also descend on you and your household.Animal
emmanuelgon:

Because you're here to ensure that I have difficulty selling this property, I degree that you'll have difficulty in every aspects of your life and you'll suffer to even feed, you'll hate this life or world into and you'll be far from peace. Amen!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
And may it also descend on you and your household.Animal
Not me and my household is you who looked for trouble, trouble you most have until you retrace your steps, I did nothing to you and you just came from no where to poison the minds of people that may want to buy my property, you'll never see peace and suffer you will see on daily basis and nothing will ever work for you go and die in difficulties and pain.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
call or Whatsapp now!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Go on and sell...poor boy.If you need anything, let me know.
emmanuelgon:

Not me and my household is you who looked for trouble, trouble you most have until you retrace your steps, I did nothing to you and you just came from no where to poison the minds of people that may want to buy my property, you'll never see peace and suffer you will see on daily basis and nothing will ever work for you go and die in difficulties and pain.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
[....quote ....author=emmanuelgon post=48943802]
[/quote]
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Stop selling Fake Land.... Fraud..
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
I rather buy at Oyigbo even if its inside water...
prettyblacky:
A plot of land for sale @ affordable price, in a fast developing and appreciating location. Buy straight from the owner. No agency fee. Located @ Mmiri nwanyi Afam road Oyigbo rivers state. For more enquiry contact the seller on : 08028076997 or 08068240802
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
if God be God you'll beg for food.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Stop selling Fake Land.... Fraud..
I can't come and boost of nothing, but I can't be poor!!! you have a problems with the devil and not me. if this land isn't mine you'll go unpunished, but if is mine that I bought with my hard earned money, you'll never go unpunished and everything I've said to you will surely come to pass and for you are carrying a curse. YOU'RE CURSED.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2016
still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Blocks Will Be Needed For The Construction Of A 5 Bedroom Flat / Different Single Rooms To Let In Itire/ijesha Surulere / Abuja One Bedroom Flat No More Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.