Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH (2017 Views)

. / Nice Plot Of Land Cheap Develop Area In Ikorodu Lagos / »»» Sold!! A Plot Available Along NTA Road PH @ N6.5M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
This land is on the road can be used for car wash, building of stores and for other business purposes. it's more than half plot in area 311square meters. this is also cheap compare to how much a plot of land is sold in same area.
The price is #1.5m
no agent fee is required
no bush entry is required

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
This land is too cheap and I'm giving Nairalanders living in Port harcourt the opportunity to own this business/commercial purpose property.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
still Available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
just think about the economic value of this property. PH city Nairalander's it is your chance to owning a property along a major road. Think about it
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
call now or Whatsapp me this property is a hot choice
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2016
call me or Whatsapp now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
urgency!!! a serious buyer needed urgently
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
call now!!!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by mexxy1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Where exactly in PH?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by mexxy1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Exact location should be stated. Port Harcourt is not an exact location for description. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2016
mexxy1:
Exact location should be stated. Port Harcourt is not an exact location for description. Thank you.
Egbelu Mgbaraja in Ogbogoro town
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by mexxy1(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2016
emmanuelgon:

Egbelu Mgbaraja in Ogbogoro town

Thank you. Ogbogoro is quite on the outskirts for me. Wish you successful sale.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
when was the last time went to Ogbogoro? if Ogbogoro is outskirts what then will you call Rukpoku? you're just careless with your choice of words. say what you know and stop deceiving people.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
when was the last time you went to Ogbogoro? if Ogbogoro is outskirts of town what then will you call Rukpoku? you're just careless with your choice of words. say what you know and stop deceiving people.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
call now, urgent buyer needed
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by mexxy1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmanuelgon:
when was the last time you went to Ogbogoro? if Ogbogoro is outskirts of town what then will you call Rukpoku? you're just careless with your choice of words. say what you know and stop deceiving people.

Read and understand. I said FOR ME.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
is far for you, shouldn't be outskirts of town. have an understanding of what you type before posting. thank you
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by mexxy1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
emmanuelgon:
is far for you, shouldn't be outskirts of town. have an understanding of what you type before posting. thank you

OUTSKIRTS FOR ME... That's the complete statement I made.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good buy still available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
call or Whatsapp now 08022054012
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2016
urgent sale for a serious buyer the price can be reduce
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
available for 1.4m now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by overall90: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
@op Is the road tarred?
Thanks
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
no, but it's motorable and the road has been awarded by nddc. if you are interested just call or whatsapp me.
Thank you
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2016
available
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
call or whatsapp me now
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
call
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! A Nice Plot Of Land For Sale In PH by emmanuelgon: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
call now still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

** Furnished 4 Bedroom Terrace + Swimming Pool In Lekki 1.. N 100m ( +pix's) ** / A Competent Tiler In Abj That Makes Inset Bathroom Shelves?? Pls Holla. Pix Atta / Enjoy Rental Income Or Reside @ Gracias Goldstone, Sangotedo Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.