Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa (1615 Views)

CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) / See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) / PHOTOS: See What SARS Did To This Young Man In Agbowa, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by dorocent(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sars arrived at Agbowa around 7am this morning shouting all over the place that "they are here for G-boys (yahoo boys). according to a friend who shared this photo on facebook. So i decided to share it here with my fellow Nairalanders.

Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by CHOPUP411(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria I hail thee
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by collin1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
eyaaaah! cryeyaaaah!
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by ouzo1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Instead of going to the national assembly and shouting that they are here for those padded thieves,they are rather assaulting the common man who is hustling....thunder fire them
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tell me how this picture relates to the topic Not even the SARS pics on parade.. Or the G-Boys sef..
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by osesology(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
This thread doesn't make sense. Is the guy in that pix a g boy? Was it a stray bullet that hit him? how did they know that they are g boys? And where the hell are the sars personel? No details, no nothing!
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
osesology:
This thread doesn't make sense. Is the guy in that pix a g boy? Was it a stray bullet that hit him? how did they know that they are g boys? And where the hell are the sars personel? No details, no nothing!

So many missing pieces of information. Where is Agbowa sef?
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by iamkingzlee(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abeg put graphic content straight up!!!! angry
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by xreal: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari and IG should please look into the idea behind SARS.

These are dreaded killers, imposters in Nigeria.
They kill, beat and molest people on the road and infact anywhere.
They are not traceable 'cos they where black shirts with 'SARS' on it, they have no Service Number tag on them. Some even print kind of monikers behind the shirt such as Bullet, Thunder, Scorpion and so on.
Therefore they can afford to do any havoc and get away with it.
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by dorocent(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
dominique:

So many missing pieces of information. Where is Agbowa sef?
like i said earlier, itz frm fb ok
Re: See Photos Of What SARS Did To A Boy at Agbowa by kossyablaze(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Choi.... Dem cut d veins

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Army Slaughtering Suspected Boko Haram Members (very graphic ) / Shoprite Salesgirl Arrested For Stealing N553.9million / Fulani Heardsmen Attack Rukuba Road Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.