Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days (895 Views)

Grow Your Bitcoins / Grow Your Hair Longer And Thicker. / Make Money And Grow Your Business Online in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days by wealthyk: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
THIS IS IT!!!!
When I first heard people talking about this cream,I was like what's so special about it? Why is everybody sounding like the cream is some miracle worker,now I know why.
Not only does this cream repair damaged hair,it makes it darker and shiny,it deals with all sort of scalp related diseases,is it itchy scalp,or dandruff or do people refer to you and your daughters as Iyami leko,nobody likes that am sure,this cream restores receding edges and to top it all,it also helps your hair grow two to three times longer than the other creams,can you beat that?
Not only that,the most interesting part is it its made from natural ingredients,there you have it, so my Naturalist as have absolutely nothing to worry about,we all know the benefits of grape seed oil,castor oil,peppermint oil,Moringa,Aloe vera,oh! Shea butter of course,we love shea butter for the texture it gives our hair dont we? and there are many more NATURAL ingredients,no worries its simply natural.
Did I forget to add that it is very very affordable,just have your stylist do the needful with HAIR WONDER CREAM and I can assure you,you will leave people Wondering what magic you performed. Call or Whatsapp us on 08078795664,we make delivery nation wide with just a token they call delivery charges.
Re: Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days by wealthyk: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Very good for all hair types. Waiting to deliver to you anywhere.

Re: Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days by wealthyk: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2016
You can get one for your wife or girl friends with receding hair line or for those without hair who go about with wigs. Get yours for a token of One Thousand Naira only (N1,000).
Re: Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days by wealthyk: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Still available for you men and women who want to darken and grow their hair in full. You can get one and give one to someone you love.
Re: Grow Your Bald Hair In 10 Days by wealthyk: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Geekvape Illusion, A Totally Leak-proof Sub Ohm Tank For High Watt Vaping / Pre Wedding Photographer In Lagos Nigeria / Eleaf Ijust S (new Colors Version) – Elegant, Portable & Unbelievable Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.