Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? (4472 Views)

'‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Aywire(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
i was reading a campus blog funaab gist dot com, and i came across this silly story. many things ran through my mind after i read it. what is your opinion on it. read below.

PART 1: Shocking: “She Uses Juju To Sleep With My Husband On Our Marital Bed While the Children are Around” – Wife Accuses

This accusation came as a shocker when a wife who resides at sagamu claimed that a student on her farm practice year in the sagamu environs uses juju to sleep with her husband. The wife who goes by the name sodipe omobolanle took to social media to rant about the escapes of the 400level agriculture student of the federal university of agriculture, Abeokuta last night.

Omobolanle simply stated the name of the student as gbemi, but uploaded her picture which she claimed she took from her husband’s phone. Although omobolanle claims cannot be verified as she has kept her own identity private to an extent, but she made strong accusations against the chubby dark skinned student and at the time of filing this report, we are working effortless to get across to omobolanle to get the full details of her story.

Below is her claims as written on her facebook wall.
13939368_130507120725279_1291169051974151121_n

PLEASE MY PEOPLE HELP ME. SINCE THE TIME THAT THEY BRING UNAB STUDENT TO DO ONE PROGAM IN SAGAMU THIS GIRL HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND IN SAGAMU. SHE WILL NOT GO TO THE SCHOOL THAT THEY SEND HER. SHE WILL BE SENDING HER NAKED PICTURE TO HIS PHONE. SHE ALWAYS MAKE MY HUSBAND BEAT ME. MY HUSBAND BROUGHT HER TO MY MARITAL BED TO SLEEP WITH HER WHEN I AM NOT AROUND BUT MY CHILDREN ARE IN THE HOME. I STEAL THIS PICTURE FROM HIS PHONE. MY HUSBAND HAS REFUSE TO GIVE US MONEY FOR FOOD. SHE ALWAYS CALL ME AND CURSE ME THAT I SHOULD LEAVE MY HUSBAND FOR HER. IS SOMEBODY THAY TELL ME SHE IS STILL IN THE FINAL YEAR. PLS ALL THE UNAB STUDENT, HELP ME BEG HER TO LIVE MY HUSBAND AND STOP USING JUJU ON HIM IF SHE DON’T WANT BAD THING TO HAPPEN TO HER. PLS HELP ME TO SHARE THIS PICTURE. HER NAME IS GBEMI BUT I DNT KNOW HER SONAME. SHE IS IN AGRIC DEPERTMENT. PLS GOOD PEOPLE HELP ME.

We are aware of the sexual immoralities alot of students engage in during their FPY year, but could this be real or just any enemy of gbemi who is trying to tarnish her good image? for this reason, we have decided to protect gbemi’s identity till we can verify the claims of omobolanle. In the mean time, what is your take on this issue

PART 2: The Truth Revealed: “I Know Who The Person Is…I Will Take Legal Action Soon” – Accused Husband Snatcher, Gbemi Responds In Exclusive Interview with Funaab Gist TV

On Tuesday, 9 august 2016 we published the story ( READ THAT STORY HERE)supposedly sent to us from a house wife in sagamu who accused a 400 FPY FUNAAB student, named Gbemi of using juju (local charm) to take her husband away from her.

The accuser struck again yesterday through her Facebook account saying;

IT IS ME AGAIN .MY FEST ACCOUNT WAS HIKED. I WAS NOT ABEL TO ENTER IT AGAIN. SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT I AM LIEING ON THIS GIRL. I AM NOT LIEING. THIS LADY REPORT THE FIRST POST TO MY HUSBAND THAT NIGHT AND HE BEAT ME AND SAY I SHOULD LRAVE THE HOUSE. MY CHILDREN ARE IN THE HOME AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSS MY MARRIAGE. THIS GIRL IS EVIL. GOOD PEOPLE HELP ME BEG HER. ONE OF MY HUSBAND FRIEND TELL ME THAT SHE IS FROM IJEBU THAT IS WHERE SHE GET HER CHARM FROM. THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MARRY CAN KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING VERY WELL. I DONT HAVE FACEBOOK BEFORE. IT IS MY DAUGHTER FRIEND THAT TEACH ME HOW TO OPEN IT. PLEASE SAVE MY MARRAGE MY PEOPLE. MY HUSBAND HAVE SEND ME OUT. I KNOW THAT SHE WILL HAVE SEE THIS. LET HER TALK HER OWN TOO AND YOU WILL KNOW WHETHER I AM LIEING OR NOT. MY HUSBAND FRIEND EVEN TELL ME SHE HAVE BORN A CHILD BEFORE THAT THE OWNER OF THE CHILD DID NOT COLLECT IT. AYE YIN O NI BAJE, ILE YIN O NI DARU. HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO.

Today, we were able to establish contact with gbemi in order to get her own version and what she claimed to be the real true story of the whole drama.

The house wife, who simply said her name is Omobolanle Sodipe laid a lot of serious accusation on gbemi and this has caused a lot of chatter across various social network. what raised our suspicion of fowl play was the fact that omobolanle refused to give us her mobile number for an interview concerning the issue and her Facebook account which she used to communicate with us had no profile picture or biography. luckily with the help of an old colleague, we were able to locate gbemi and we had a very revealing chitchat with her. read below her defense.

FGTV: CAN WE KNOW WHO GBEMI REALLY IS?
GBEMI: My name is gbemisola, department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, That is all i can say for now

FGTV: YOU ARE AWARE OF THE STORIES BEING SPREAD ABOUT YOU, ARE THE STORIES TRUE AND WHATS YOUR TAKE ON IT?
GBEMI: The stories are not true and it is just a spam. i have seen this post for some days now but i did not want to say anything at first because i was thinking saying something will make the person happy that she has actually achieved her aim but on the other hand at least i would be able to clear myself on this. if i would date a married man its not possible for love but for the fact that i would want to collect his money so please why would i date a man who cannot even afford to take car of his own family. according to the person that posted she said she doesn’t even have a phone so why would i do that. and moreover i think even if something like that had happened she should be bold enough to talk to me directly and not hiding under a ghost name omobolanle shodipe or whatever

FGTV: YOU ARE SAYING OMOBOLANLE DOESNT EXIST?
GBEMI: yes

FGTV: DO YOU KNOW THE POSTER AND WHAT IS THE MOTIVE BEHIND THIS?
GBEMI: Yes, i do

FGTV: WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL US WHO IT IS?
GBEMI: The person’s motive is just to spoil the relationship between me and my boyfriend. This person is my boyfriend’s ex. The person is making it look as if i am cheating on my boyfriend so that he can break up with me. The target is my boyfriend and not even people in the social media. That was the reason why my boyfriend had to call you himself. she could not just accept the fact she only dated my boyfriend for 3 months and my boyfriend could not tolerate her crazy behavior and broke up with her. since then my boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years now. This is not the first time she would be blackmailing me like this just that i did not know she could go to the length of going to the media. I don’t know why she cant accept the fact that they can not be together again. she keeps chasing after my boyfriend..

FGTV: WHO IS YOUR BOYFRIEND AND WHO IS THIS EX OF HIS?
GBEMI: My boyfriend is tomiwa and she is damilola oluwole

FGTV: WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT AND REACTION WHEN YOU READ THE POST?
GBEMI: I knew she was the person immediately i saw it so i just called tomiwa and told him to check the post and i told his mother too because she has been constituting nuisance before now.please help me tell damilola oluwole hiding behind the name omobolanle sodipe that thank you for that post because it has made the relationship between me and tomiwa and that of his family stronger contrary to what she was expecting. and she can try another method instead of this and the so called husband she is referring to which is my tomiwa she can go ahead to do whatever she wants to do because we can not break up and please help me warn her to stop seeking tomiwa’s attention any longer. I am sending a voice note to confirm that.

FGTV: ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST HER?
GBEMI: Yes i will.

FGTV: THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Well there it is, direct from the horses’ mouth. please what is your opinion on this particular issue? do drop your comment in the comment section below. Thank you
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Yustash001(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
summarise it abeg
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Aywire(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Yustash001:
summarise it abeg
they do rubbish.... thats the summary

1 Like

Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by lyriclekidd(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wey her picture nah
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by iamsegsy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
quite unfortunate...some people can go extra length to achieve silly things.
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Blacky287(m): 12:57am On Aug 14, 2016
The girl is not a good liar let her meet Lai Mohammed to teach her better......

from wat the accused is saying there is no attom of truth there, all what she said looks like a fabricated story....
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by michaelolayinka(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2016
All the good girls aff join gang *in falz voice *
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Donkaz(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2016
mtcheww.
story story.
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by SPG4U(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016
shebi u stole the picture, oya show us the pics
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by accountbalance: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
The two versions of this story sounds very much like the truth. The way ladies lie ehn, I bow o.
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by micfoley: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmm,.na was o
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by segzy17: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Two side of a coins.............Bt all i knw is dat u shall knw d truth and d truth shall set u free,says the HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by Aywire(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
accountbalance:
The two versions of this story sounds very much like the truth. The way ladies lie ehn, I bow o.

unfortunately only one can be correct
Re: Is This What Our Students Now Do On Campus? by akinJ71(m): 5:39am On Aug 15, 2016
I just wasted 2mins

(1) (Reply)

National Institute Of Construction Technology Uromi, Moving To Permanent Campus / How To Write A Killer Final Year Project Proposal As An Undergraduate / Adekunle Ajasin University 2013/2014 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.