Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team The 2nd Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team The 2nd Time (411 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Wants To Manage England's National Team / Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona / Who Say They Are Rivals? Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Reach 1000 Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Returns To Argentina National Team The 2nd Time by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Barcelona superstar and Argentina captain
Lionel Messi, on
Friday said he will return to the Argentina
national team.
Messi quit
international football following
another heartbreaking defeat to Chile in the
final of the Copa America in June,after lost
during penalty shot out. Goal
reports.
After speaking with the new Argentina
manager, Edgardo Bauza, the five-time
World Player of the Year, decided to
represent his country again.he said
“I see there are lots of problems in
Argentine football and I do not want to
create another,” Goal quoted Messi as
saying in a statement on Friday.
“I do not want to cause any harm, I have
always tried to do the opposite and help
wherever I could.
“We have to fix a lot of things in Argentine
football, but I’d rather do that from the
http://www.xclusiveinfo.com/2016/08/sportslionel-messi-returns-to-argentina.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid Sep 21 9pm / UCL Athletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich 7:45pm tomorrow / Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid Poised For Blood This Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.