Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Spicy Breadfruit Puffs - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Spicy Breadfruit Puffs (931 Views)

How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / Nutritional Importants Of African Breadfruit, UKWA / Amazing Breadfruit Recipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spicy Breadfruit Puffs by djlaqua91(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hello fit fam, its been awhile you heard from me and I must apologise for that.
Recieved a couple of emails and I have replied all as some of us wanted different recipes and post. We will catch up on most of your request.
I was so amazed by the discovery of Breadfruit that it took me days to get over it. Lol
Was wondering how I never heard about it and how few friends knew so much about it. Just makes sense that you can't know everything all the time.
Like I always say, lets go straight to the kitchen...
This post is linked to one of my post Fried fruit (Breadfruit),which I promised to show another recipe. I named this - SPICY PUFFS.
What you need
*.1/2 BreadFruit
*.Vegetable oil for frying
*.1 Tablespoon (Tbs) Dried Pepper/Chilli
*.Salt (Optional)Preparation
Keep the breadfruit for about two days to over ripen.
I peeled off the skin and beat it to a smooth consistency
If you're the type that loves pepper you can get generous by adding as much as you like.
Add a little if you are not a chilli fan, then fry it like you are preparing beans cake (akara), that is adding a spoonful of the mix into the already hot oil.
Fry till it's golden with brown edges.
There you have your breadfruit Spicy Puffs, to be served either with chilled drinks, Smoothieor tea.☺.
So we have two recipes from the great Breadfruit like so.
Breadfruit- Fried-fruit and Spicy puffs
Thanks for reading,

Find more food recipes here;

http://www.flawlessoptions.com/2016/08/breadfruit-spicy-puffs.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Groundnut Soup / Crank Chopper/speedy Chopper / Lifestyle : Special Way To Cook Your Party Jollof Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.