Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,563 members, 7,865,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba (568 Views)

4bd Bungalow, All Ensuite, Fenced & Gated @Fidiso Estate,Abijo, Lekki N15M (Pix) / A Decent 3brm Bungalow All Round Tiles On A Plot In Lagos N5.5m / 4 Bedroom Bungalow, All Rms Ensuite Tiled Premise, Gen House For Only 13M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by grandstar(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
The above bungalow whaich is standard is located in Haruna area of Ogba. It is in a shared compound.

If the above offer is of interest to you, call me on 08033472004

Rent is 500k x 2years.

Its been modified!!!!!!!!!
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by lawyer(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
With much due respect Grandstar, Nairaland Properties does not and will not condone discriminatory posts. The Issue of the kind of tribe that a Landlord wants in his house should not be advertised on Nairaland Properties  and is deemed offensive. We are all Nigerians and we are all entitled to prove our worth!

I will implore you to please readdress this situation by modifying the offensive phrase!

Thanks
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by axeman85(m): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
@poster

whats the price per annum ? is di landlord he or she, and am yoruba and my wife is igbo. reply asap
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by Epiphany(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2009
lawyer:

With much due respect Grandstar, Nairaland Properties does not and will not condone discriminatory posts. The Issue of the kind of tribe that a Landlord wants in his house should not be advertised on Nairaland Properties and is deemed offensive. We are all Nigerians and we are all entitled to prove our worth!

I will implore you to please readdress this situation by modifying the offensive phrase!

Thanks

Thumbs up Lawyer wink
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by sjeezy8: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2009
Wow shocked shocked
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2009
@ poster.
How much is the rent per annum. What are the facilities.
Does the landlord lives in the premises.

I also think you are been unprofessional with your posting, This is not Yorubaland but Nairaland,
IF the landlord wants a yoruba @least you should have hidden that from the forum and be sensitive
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by grandstar(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hello Olive,
Did not want to be offensive. Just following orders! I apologise. Its the norm in our industry. Just did not want to waste enquirers time.

The rent is 500k x 2yrs. The landlord lives on the premises. And all the rooms are with toilets and bath!

My number again is 08033472004 to book an inspection.
Re: Brand New 3bedroom Bungalow, All Ensuite At Ogba by lite5(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
keep up the good work lawyer, am yoruba but it does not matter, we are all nigerian

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Duplex At Osborne Estate Ikoyi / Qffice Needed @ Ogunlana Drive Adeniran Ogunsanya Or Bode Thomas / 6-bdrm Duplex Wit Cofo On Two Plots Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.