Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

10 Types Of Kids You Find In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School (1101 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by demiladegold(f): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
In every school, there’re various kinds of kids you’ll meet, all from different backgrounds and with different attitudes.

Here’re the common types of kids we all met back in school.

1. The Shark
This guy has an answer to every question the teacher throws. He’s so smart he sometimes challenges teachers on their answers and most times prove them wrong. He’s sometimes called to the front to teach his fellow students, YES! that’s how smart he is!

2. The Affluent
These kids are popular in the school simply because they’re from a rich home. Their parents are some sort of big shot or a well known famous mogul. They have friends because whenever their parents visit, these friends are highly favored with rich foods and goodies.

3. The Fresh Kid
This type is wealthy in beauty and seem to attract almost everybody including teachers. They usually don’t talk much and always carry themselves with some prestige.

4. The Blondie
This type is usually the above-mentioned, good looking kid, only difference, they are super dumb. Even though their good looks attract people, the dumbness repel people as well. But they still have a lot of friends, well who doesn’t want to hang around or have the good looking kid in his/her team?

5. The Hustler
This kid has a future as an economist, he knows how to save and comport himself in school to avoid expensive troubles.

6. The Fashionistas
These people, even at school with lots of restrictions, do not play with their fashion. Whenever there’s a school event, they dress to impress, even during classes you can tell they look different than the rest of us.

7. The Silent Ones
You might never hear this kid speak ever until the school years are over. They are usually the smart ones as they say very little and causes no trouble. They are usually bullied as well

8. The Sports Junkies
Probably how they gained admission, so do not play with their sports. He’s everybody’s hero during sports seasons.

9. The Suicide Squad
No crime, wrong or punishment will go on in the school without these guys being a part. In fact, two or more of these kids can make the school close before time. They’re just too troublesome to be contained.

10. The Entertainment Freaks
These people are just music-heads. You’ll only hear about them during entertainment time. They most have their own recoded demo songs or skip school to act in teenage TV show or something to do with entertainment at any given point.

Which of these kids were you back in school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by ikbnice(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Lemme see the category I fall into
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by donbenedict(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2016
U mean "kids" in primary school?

Who got time for all that?
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by BEENUEL(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
OP the No.2 doesn't matter if you are rich or not, forget oo, seems you list it according to your background or something. Nah rich kids plenty pass undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by Smellymouth: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol..
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by MidasTouche01(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2016
How come I can't find a category I belong to?
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by demiladegold(f): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
MidasTouche01:
How come I can't find a category I belong to?

I'm sure you were in the suicide squad
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by MidasTouche01(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2016
demiladegold:

I'm sure you were in the suicide squad

shocked shocked shocked

Rara oooooo
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by seunny4lif(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by tinnyailes(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm Its No.3 smiley)
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by demiladegold(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
tinnyailes:
Hmmm Its No.3 smiley)
why you too dey lie like this
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by tinnyailes(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why would I lie about that
demiladegold:

Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by Davidhero(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
demiladegold:

gringrin ...... I didn't find my category ooo.
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by Deyrinsolar(f): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
I think i fall into no 7 #thesilentones#
Re: 10 Types Of Kids You Find In School by MhizVeronica(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
no 1 & 3 for sure

esp d no 3 chai i miss mai sec sch life, i hardly buy things with mai money.............kuikikiki

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Recognize NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Email (scam Or Not) / UNILORIN 2nd Batch Admission List Released / Can Someone Give Me An English Word Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.