Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) (5352 Views)

Hios Tecno Font/ Xos Infinix Font / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) by Tecmobs(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2016
We all know how important pictures are on our phones...It serves as a reminder of those beautiful moments...your matriculation,Your graduation and Your trip to UK. We all know how much it hurts to see all this amazing moments erase with no hope of getting them back...The HIOS has put an end to this.

I was browsing through my phone this morning, When I discovered this beautiful feature on the HIOS which allows users to recover their deleted pictures within 30days before the pictures are permanently deleted just like a Recycle bin. That annoying moment when a friend mistakenly marks and deletes all the pictures on your phone and you have zero backup....Don't be sad...The HIOS is at your rescue...
Today, I will tech you how to recover your deleted photos. Stay tuned.

View full post: http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/08/How-recover-deleted-pictures-on-hios-tecno-c7-c9-j8.html?m=1
Re: How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) by ewizard1: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2016
What is there to stay tuned about?

Just Disk Digger pro would do it. I used it to recover my 4000+ pictures when i mistakenly formatted my SD Card in my phone's recovery!
Re: How To Restore Deleted Pictures On The HIOS Tecno(c7,c9,j8) by Tecmobs(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mr man, this is inbuilt, not a third party apk.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 9s Unboxing And In-depth Review - Best Value For Money? (photos) / Sony Opens Underwater Store In Dubai(Full Pictures) / Do You Prefer Dual Front Camera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.