Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,907 members, 7,838,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Martial’s Ex Samantha Blasts: Man Utd RUINED MY LIFE! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martial’s Ex Samantha Blasts: Man Utd RUINED MY LIFE! (931 Views)

Pep Guardiola Blasts Man United, Chelsea For Rejecting VAR / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martial’s Ex Samantha Blasts: Man Utd RUINED MY LIFE! by LifeDrama: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
THE ex-girlfriend of Manchester United star Anthony Martial has told how the love rat had left her to bring up their baby alone.

Samantha Jacquelinet said her relationship with the French forward quickly collapsed following his £58million move to the Old Trafford club.

She said: “Everything changed. Footballers in England are like kings. They have so much money and attention it’s like they live in a different world.

“He was thrust into the limelight and it all just exploded. Young girls were throwing themselves at him.”

The Sun on Sunday revealed Martial, 20, cheated with an X Factor wannabe who he flew to Paris.

Samantha, 23, said: “He had never looked at another girl before we moved and I’d never once doubted him, so the fact he’d cheated shook me to the core.”

He also moaned she was boring.

She added: “Anthony told me I was a grandma — that I didn’t like going out and he didn’t love me anymore.”

Since the split Samantha says Martial has seen Peyton just four times, including taking her and his parents on holiday to Guadeloupe.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/martials-ex-samantha-blasts-man-utd-ruined-my-life/

Re: Martial’s Ex Samantha Blasts: Man Utd RUINED MY LIFE! by rawpadgin(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Love is the only evil seed that could make one abandon those that start with u from scratch

Not the love between u & them but ur love for the dough

Martial went to O.T & start making M.O.N.E.Y

& now he has forgotten about his pretty baby mama
Re: Martial’s Ex Samantha Blasts: Man Utd RUINED MY LIFE! by coded9(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oboy see grandma... I fit date dis kind grandma

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Career 18 Fights Via Knock Out In Pictures / Play This 6.5 Odds And Thank Me 09028612783 / Movingbet Refuse To Pay Me My Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.