Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance (734 Views)

Nestlé’s Unveils World’s First Chocolate With The Ability To Reduce Sugar By 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance by 2saints: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
For awhile now I begin to notice a continues "humming" sound in my ears like a vibration. I noticed this especially when I change environment like interstate. The vibration sound is more felt in some areas, and other areas I do not hear it.

After some concerned research I later found out that the sound is and ELF 7.83hz also known as schumann resonance. ELF stands for Extremely Low Frequency. I also found out that the lowest human can hear is from 10hz above, and only few of 1 in a thousand with some form of genetic variance can pick up this sound.

However, my findings was inconclusive as I could not find out if having this ability to hear schumann resonance 7.83hz has effect on my health for being exposed to it.

Please if anyone has an informed knowledge on this part of science, your contribution is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance by newsphase(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
I am sorry.. it might not be earth's resonance you are hearing..

Do you ever experience a buzzing or ringing in your ear, or perhaps hear a noise that you know isn't really there?

That sensation is a real medical condition called tinnitus, in which people hear noise -- commonly characterized by ringing, hissing, clicking or buzzing in the ears -- but no external sound is present. It is often accompanied by hearing loss, but not always.

Read the full article here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/07/ringing-in-your-ears-tinnitus.html
Re: I Have The Ability To Hear The Earth's Electromagnetic Field Resonance by Greatzeus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Of course you can undecided
I'm sure you can vomit dollars too grin

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Thank God..after Spending 2yrs 7months In The Hospital / Top 10 Reasons Why Rape Can Never Be Stop In Nigeria And Other Part Of The World / Nigerian U.s.-based Doctor Successfully Operated On Unborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.