Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. (814 Views)

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by chocolateme(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its our thanksgiving Sunday and as testimony time reached, a man came out to testify go God delivered his wife from evil people.
That according to his wife, she boarded a bus yesterday to Iponri market from Bode Thomas junction oblivious of the kind of people in the bus.
On the way, the collected her handbag and phone from her and she had 10k in her bag.
They still didn't drop her off, they continued until they got to Jibowu, and one of them asked her where she is from, she replied and after some discussions amongst themselves, they told her that they are no linger going to harm her. Surprisingly, they gave her back everything they collected from her including that money and then dropped her off. Its really amazing and God's doing.
The eyes and mind of the evil ones shall never locate us in Jesus name ooo. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Here's my testimony, I woke up today. Jesus or his genocidal father could've killed me in my sleep. But the flying spaghetti monster protected me.

Praise his noodliness.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by Khd95(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pls where did she say she was from grin

Maybe my enemies can camouflage with it when they come across my enemies

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by Flexherbal(m): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Khd95:
Pls where did she say she was from grin

Maybe my enemies can camouflage with it when they come across my enemies
Hahahahhahaha!
You want to get the code.

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by Khd95(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hahahahhahaha!
You want to get the code.
baba na survival of d wisest ooo grin

1 Like

Re: A Testimony I Heard In Church Today. by player007(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Joshuabase:
Here's my testimony, I woke up today. Jesus or his genocidal father could've killed me in my sleep. But the flying spaghetti monster protected me.

Praise his noodliness.
Are you for real?

(1) (Reply)

Does The Quran Really Permit Child Marriage ? / 7 Misconceptions About The Sabbath And What You Need To Know!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/01/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.