Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution (1778 Views)

REASONS YOU MUST INVEST IN CHEAP ABUJA FARMLANDS TODAY / Partnership In Pharmacy Business / How To Get Kerosine From Polyethene Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
thanks for clicking this post out of the numerous adverts , but am not advertising , am seeking for partners and advises , i know where i can get good locally distillated kerosine that burns well, and does not contain fuel at a very cheap price (about #2000 for 25 litres) ,i have been using it and i even retail it but in a very small quantity and i havnt received any complain up till date, i have tried borrowing money from friends and family in order to expand the business but all to no avail, such oppurtunities dont come often , these could be a gold mine ,if well planned , so am using these medium to seek for investors and partners
email > gentlegiant721@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Abokii8(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
okeziegolden74:
thanks for clicking this post out of the numerous adverts , but am not advertising , am seeking for partners and advises , i know where i can get good locally distillated kerosine that burns well, and does not contain fuel at a very cheap price (about #2000 for 25 litres) ,i have been using it and i even retail it but in a very small quantity and i havnt received any complain up till date, i have tried borrowing money from friends and family in order to expand the business but all to no avail, such oppurtunities dont come often , these could be a gold mine ,if well planned , so am using these medium to seek for investors and partners
email > gentlegiant721@yahoo.com
location? I would like to be buying and then sell in the north, how good is the product?
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abokii8:
location? I would like to be buying and then sell in the north, how good is the product?
am at portharcourt , d product is very good , d colour is like dat of NNPC , you will comfirm for yourself before you buy
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
please im having issues with my old email adress , im currenting using gentlegiant721@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Abokii8(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2016
okeziegolden74:
am at portharcourt , d product is very good , d colour is like dat of NNPC , you will comfirm for yourself before you buy
How much is a litre and what about the product delivery
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Abokii8:
How much is a litre and what about the product delivery
abt 80 naira per litre
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Abokii8(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2016
okeziegolden74:
abt 80 naira per litre
what is the least amount that someone can buy and the highest? Can i get like 10,000 litres at a time?
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Abokii8:
what is the least amount that someone can buy and the highest? Can i get like 10,000 litres at a time?
sure , the only problem is the means of delivery
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by winnerjoy: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
can you supply and get paid on delivery
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
winnerjoy:
can you supply and get paid on delivery
at where
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Abokii8(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
I have sent you a mail
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abokii8:
I have sent you a mail
k
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by confluence: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Okekiegolden74
am interested , can you supply 5000- 10000 liters payment on delivery
send me a mail catfishnigeria at yahoo dot com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Abokii8(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
f
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by gr8david(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
my man, can u supply to Lokoja on pay on delivery?
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by stephenonyx(m): 4:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Can u supply 5000 litres to lagos and collect ur money sharp sharp

Onwuzuligbostephen@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Machiny: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2016
okeziegolden74:
please im having issues with my old email adress , im currenting using gentlegiant721@yahoo.com
have sent you a mail.contactwoke@gmail.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by ayanbaba2(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
morning! can i get like 40litres to oyo town. payment on delivery. sayangunna@gmail.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by treasureboy09(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Hhhhhhh
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by OCTAVO: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
He said he wants to expand and you people are asking him to supply thousands of litres to far distances.

OP, I will advise you to face your immediate environment first and if possible neighbouring states.
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by okeziegolden74(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
OCTAVO:
He said he wants to expand and you people are asking him to supply thousands of litres to far distances.

OP, I will advise you to face your immediate environment first and if possible neighbouring states.
ya , u hav a very good sense of reasoning ,tanx 4 ur understanding
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by gr8david(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
even if you can't supply, let me know how to reach you. my contactable mail: aroundbaba@gmail.com, you what to expand your business and looking for partner! so what it d@ commenter before ur last comment training to say? I think when you link people to the business or help people to get the good, u get something in return as a middle man
lets get u right guy, whether you are just posting for posting's sake or for business
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Lordwize(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bros, can you drop your number please?
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by millhouse: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
K
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by lemon111(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hi am interested. I need 50liters supply to aba, abia state. I already sent you a mail.
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by uzoagbala: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
I reside at nnewi anambra state please I need 500 litre,cash on delivery.chinenyecastle@gmail.com. 07039631600
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Basii: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Can you supply in Akwa Ibom State? Is the price still #80? What is the minimum liter to order? Can you do pay on delivery? Sent info and contact to tallambitions@gmail.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by obashiakpu(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Do you do pay on delivery. I need 500 litres in Abakaliki Ebonyi State. Reply via osaiguru@yahoo.com
Re: Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
truth is that this guy is kidding. He never replys mail also he isnt ready to supply anyone. Im not sure if what he posted is real. Maybe just making fun of nairalanders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free But Highly Value Packed / What Can I Do With A Million Naira / How To Be Making At Least #5000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.