Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Urgently Needed web developer( closed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Needed web developer( closed) (503 Views)

Professional Web Developer Available For Hire / JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS. JOHN3:16 / Are You Looking For A Professional Software Engineer/web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
I need a professional web developer. If u have what it takes send ur whatsapp no to jumpes85@gmail.com and we take it from there
Re: Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by talk2hb1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
thecatch:
I need a professional web developer. If u have what it takes send ur whatsapp no to jumpes85@gmail.com and we take it from there
You should try and elaborate the type of web developer you want, php developer, JavaScript developer, WordPress Developer, etc.
or Better still specify what you wanted from the developer in terms of requirment, else all sort of developer would apply undecided I could have apply since I don't know what you demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by mokoshalb(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

You should try and elaborate the type of web developer you want, php developer, JavaScript developer, WordPress Developer, etc.
or Better still specify what you wanted from the developer in terms of requirment, else all sort of developer would apply undecided I could have apply since I don't know what you demand.
I agree with you...

Afterwards you will see bloggers dropping numbers...
Re: Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
talk2hb1:

Tohh thats true oo anybody wet fit import blogger template XML template Na webmaster ooo SMH
Re: Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by bassdow: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2016
thecatch:

We can be of help. Get in touch today and you would be glad you did.
Contact Us via www.BaConSol.com or call 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp)

Take a look at what we are currently working on
www.BaConSol.com/1
www.Berican.com

Visit our website for a list of our most recent projects.
Re: Urgently Needed web developer( closed) by AkinseteK(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
We can help you with that, you can contact us

(1) (Reply)

10k Phone Numbers Of Abuja Business / Gurus How Can I Remove My Link From Nairaland / Earn With Your Web/blog - Approved Konga Affiliate Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.