Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do You Still Use 2go ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Use 2go ? (22678 Views)

When Last Did You Use 2go Messenger Chat? / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
yinkuscious:
If not the very first app that makes social media chatting so easy.
My brother was so addicted to this app that he just stopped using it some months ago.

Do we still have people who uses 2go for chatting ?
Destiny changing night chat.. Lol
how can u ask such question, eh OP? grin

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by abdulskulboy(m): 10:14am On Aug 15, 2016
2go ke
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Mediapace: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2016
2go isn't bad though

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by IbBarham(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
I still dey use am.. It's easy to chat on Facebook with 2go through Facebook gateway and it's also cheaper... Still remember when star level was big boy..

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by RobinRay(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2016
Nooooooo
I was tired of seeing some status like :pooing thinxz on ma likkle mind, toilet rollz............99% loading, team $WÃGZ, ama b fly lyk poo
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by addikt(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Yes , I still use it sometimes , I have couple of my students on there while I was serving back in 2013 .it's the best place I could chat with them because most of them use java phones since they can't afford to buy an android phone. It's really cool and better on androids now!!.. 2go can't be forgotten , it really helped a lot even when Facebook haven't perfected their messenger app, thanks to 2go ,you could simply connect your Facebook with it and chat with friends on Facebook through 2go...

Thanks 2go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by ibietela2(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thats where i met my gf since 2012 and we are still dating till now. I love 2go.

Same with me, unfortunately we ain't together again

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by olanshile2016(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2016
2go,hahaha,i remember back then when we used to compete over the ranks,veteran,prof,ultimate
but now today na whatsapp dey on point

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Keneth1(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
ofcource

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2016
that aplication is meant for secondary school.. student2go nw is full of scammer.. male using fake account to scam people.. with recharge card..rto buys sex chat.... and others... scammer everywere grin grin grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
2go plz dnt go.i luf 2go,bt nt always login.i gat lot of tnz in my mind

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by mikeweezy(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
K
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Adeoba10(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2016
ibietela2:

Same with me, unfortunately we ain't together again
Eyah....
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Cherishing(f): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Hahahaha I remember how that app almost gave me a carry over course way back in the uni smiley
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Dullahi(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Still using it.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by donbenedict(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Someone should prove to me if social media is meant only for adults. cool

We spend so much time on social media Dan we spend on researching.

There are more adults on social media platforms who still behave like kids on social media platforms

Sometimes social media platforms help to relieve boredom, doesn't mean people using it are jobless

There should be competition in social media platforms just as there is competition in the markets. We should tend to apreciate African social media platforms just as we appreciate the western media social platforms.

We say there are harlots in social media, yet we see our sisters and female cousins as chaste.
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by power900: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2016
I brings out my iPhone 6 then all of a sudden I click ****2goes*** , then I gotta visit yabaleft asap
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Sirmuel1(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Yes cheesy
If you dey vex, go hug snake
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Yendysthesage(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Who says its for kids?i have been on 2go since 2013 and its improving its android platform, why don't you checkout the app on play store and see it for yourself, you probably left 2go when its not really improved, have you ever bothered checking how the app looks like now, mind you am not convincing you to join 2go,but to me, 2go, facebook and telegram are better,i dont even like whatsapp, its just popular because most people like you are stuck with mack zuckerbergs invention thats blinded you to see other better apps
Mark zuckerberg didn't invent whatsapp

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by IbBarham(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2016
Cherishing:
Hahahaha I remember how that app almost gave me a carry over course way back in the uni smiley
Thank God it's almost
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by kelvinkosi(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2016
U must be a kid den.... U need it
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Blackskinned: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2016
2go bi bawo
When WhatsApp and facebook still exist, hell no grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2016
y
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2016
I prefare 2com..

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by ibietela2(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2016
Adeoba10:

Eyah....

Yup, she was over using my generosity wink
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by GloriaNinja(f): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2016
2go is outdated, no longer fun
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Is 2go not for kids?. grin
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Adeoba10(m): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2016
ibietela2:

Yup, she was over using my generosity wink
Eyah.... I mt mine when she was in 100lvl,i was in 4lvl den, now shez in 5lvl. Infact she just left my place for campus dis morning. Weneva i remembered dos 2go days am always smiling. Thanks God for my Nokia E50 coupled with 2 follow come ba3, i can 2go for 5 straight hours. All dos 2go stars are nothing to me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by micskales(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Haha I remember during my teens i was scammed on 2go by all this yeye promo, they collected 7k from me, 2go kiss but thank God since then either good or bad online promo, even for nairaland advert. Na my business I dey mind oo ,,,,,, but people bad ohh, all scammers in the house I salute una ©2011
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by kelveenmudas(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Who says its for kids?i have been on 2go since 2013 and its improving its android platform, why don't you checkout the app on play store and see it for yourself, you probably left 2go when its not really improved, have you ever bothered checking how the app looks like now, mind you am not convincing you to join 2go,but to me, 2go, facebook and telegram are better,i dont even like whatsapp, its just popular because most people like you are stuck with mack zuckerbergs invention thats blinded you to see other better apps

What better apps bro?
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
WHAT IS A 2GO?
Re: Do You Still Use 2go ? by CaptEColeJnr: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

And who told you WhatsApp was invented by Zuckerberg undecided

WhatsApp is popular because of it's Maturity,ease of chatting,flexible privacy options,easy to add friends (all they require from you is just your mobile number, no time for asking of age,gender or name)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno’s Camon Man-city Edition Hits Nigerian Market / Vivo Xplay 3S: World's First 2K Display Smartphone / Infinix Unveils Zero 8 Device In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.