Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists (5419 Views)

How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life. / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2016

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
AmenRa1:
deny it or not, The satanic kingdom acknowledged atheists as there brothers, that's the point. Your opinion doesn't count.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
onetrack:

I reject religion as man-made. I have no belief in any god, but I can't prove that there is no god.
To sit on the fence is a marvelous position. From the top of the fence
you can look in any direction and watch life pass you by. Thank you.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU EVER WANNA REPRIMAND ATHEISTS, YOU CAN DO BETTER BY NOT COPYING VERSES FROM THE BIBLE.
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE WITH THE SAME THINGS (WORDS) THEY ALREADY DISLIKE INTENSELY.

IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE IN GOD, POINT OUT YOUR REASONABLE OPINIONS TO ME, SHOW ME RECENT SCENES THE LORD ACTUALLY SHOWED HIMSELF, DON'T QUOTE ME RUBBISH VERSES FROM A BOOK WRITTEN BY THE GOVERNMENT OF BACK THEN, INTENDED TO BE USED TO CONTROL THE MINDS AND EMOTIONS OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE.... ELSE YOU'LL JUST CONTINUE PROVING ME RIGHT; THAT GOD ONLY EXISTED IN THE BIBLE DAYS.

HE WENT EXTINCT ALONGSIDE THE DRAGONS AND DINOSAURS!
my Good friend, you are like a desperate sick child who bite his doctor, thinking his doctor is the cause of his pain rather than your only hope of recovery. What a tragedy if you let the simple fact that you don't have infinite IQ rob you of your greatest source of comfort.

No one has been so spurned, misunderstood so much hated without cause as God is every
moment of every day by millions of people, each of whom he loves more than we could conceive.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
malvisguy212:

No one has been so spurned, misunderstood so much hated without cause as God is every
moment of every day by millions of people, each of whom he loves more than we could conceive.

INCLUDING THE ONES HE LET BOKO BOYS GO STRAIGHT TO THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP AND BOMB THEM UP, OH YEAH.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by raphieMontella: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
That is what the op saying, even satanic does not believe satan exist just like atheists do. No different.
if they dnt believe in satan..why are they then called satanists?
..no difference between a satanist and a christian
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

if they dnt believe in satan..why are they then called satanists?
..no difference between a satanist and a christian
Am I the one that say so ? Go and ask the church of satan, click the link I paste.

Do you want to abandon atheism ? Accept jesus and His work of salvation, time is running out, on that day you have no excuse, are you ready to abandon Atheism ?
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by raphieMontella: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
malvisguy212:
Am I the one that say so ? Go and ask the church of satan, click the link I paste.

Do you want to abandon atheism ? Accept jesus and His work of salvation, time is running out, on that day you have no excuse, are you ready to abandon Atheism ?
do i look like a satanist?...u nd satanists believe in mystical figures...
Do u want to abandon christianity?
Accept the tooth fairy into ur life and see the wonders of her...

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 7:34am On Aug 19, 2016
malvisguy212:

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by mabea: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
ValentineMary:
This thread is just so wrong and senseless. I have not seen anymore senseless thread before. The OP contradicted himself so much that I have a hard time believing someone with a mammalian brain wrote this.
please kindly show us the contradictions here.You guys spend much time talking about morality but this is what you lots lack,always abusive and angry. It sulks to be atheist.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by mabea: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
The deceit is that they believe that they are free thinkers whereas their minds are being captured by satan. Anything anti God is satanic so atheists let it be known to you that your master is satan the devil.

1 Like

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
The deceit is that they believe that they are free thinkers whereas their minds are being captured by satan. Anything anti God is satanic so atheists let it be known to you that your master is satan the devil.
you are right.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
don't compare spiritual Satanism with church of Satan founded by laVey, the are two different thing one is being corrupted by influences from the jew while the spiritual satanism acknowledged satan as a being by the way his real name is ENKI, atheist and satanist are different from one another, atheist don't actually believe in any supreme being, (spiritual) satanist believe in the existence of Satan and the goetic deamon as real entity.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
most of you see Satan as someone evil, dangerous but it's what you are programmed to believe by the church since childhood, what ENKI wanted for mankind was to acknowledge self as a divine being rather a God but the Jew stop this and corrupted this plan....
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
wamski:
most of you see Satan as someone evil, dangerous but it's what you are programmed to believe by the church since childhood, what ENKI wanted for mankind was to acknowledge self as a divine being rather a God but the Jew stop this and corrupted this plan....
This is exactly satan plan in the beginning when he deceive Eve, "claim equality with God" the same thing the Atheists is doing.

2 Likes

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2016
malvisguy212:
This is exactly satan plan in the beginning when he deceive Eve, "claim equality with God" the same thing the Atheists is doing.

ur free to believe what you wish to believe, the Bible a tool that Christianity uses to deceive... instead of reading seek for experience and you will understand.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by frubben(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2016
And Op u feel the best way to convert them is by posting this judging thread Abi undecided
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by BodyKiss(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
The only resounding thing about this post is that it paints your god as an incompetent being, who's anything but omniscient or omnipotent.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
God bless you my brother. They just want to read post like "God does not exist" they are truly insecure, open a thread title "atheists are going to hell" and see the reply you will get, insult everywhere.
A
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
you're truly an atheist and not an agnostic as you claim. Agnostic are truly seeking for answer.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by JackBizzle: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Lalasticlala and Seun,

Please, make this thread front page naa! After all, you guys like pushing silly anti-atheist threads to the front page

cc, hahn, dblackninja, hopefullandlord, kingebukasblog, winner01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
JackBizzle:
Lalasticlala and Seun,

Please, make this thread front page naa! After all, you guys like pushing silly anti-atheist threads to the front page

cc, hahn, dblackninja, hopefullandlord, kingebukasblog, winner01

I agree that this should be on the front page, Mods should do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by hahn(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I agree that this should be on the front page, Mods should do the needful

I concur! tongue
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Just want to let my Christians brethren know am alright. Greeting to you scholar8200, kingebukablog, ola, emasun etc bless you soo much. Thank you,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
malvisguy212:
point out the contradiction in the op. Satan worshipers acknowledge atheists as there brothers. Click the link.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2017
malvisguy212:
Another reason for rejecting God (choosing
atheism), is a willing acceptance of satanic
deception. The angel Lucifer (“luminous one”) fell and became Satan (“adversary”) due to his desire to supplant God. This was Lucifer’s single, minded obsession. He not only rejected God by attempting to supplant Him, but he urged humans to do likewise. Satan urged Eve to choose against God for her own self-fulfilment:

Genesis 3:1-5
He said to the woman, “Did God actually say,
‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?”
And the woman said to the serpent, “We may
eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but
God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the
tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither
shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Let us analyze this verses:

The tactic is clear: firstly, question God’s
statements, then, contradict God’s statements
and, finally, urge rebellion in seeking equality
with God.

This manifest in atheists as :

1.Questioning whether there is a God to make
statements in the first place, so God did not say anything.
2. Contradicting the statements said to have
been spoken by God.
3. Seeking equality with God by replacing God
with the self.

This satanic deception appeals strongly to
atheists as it bolsters two of their desired
delusions: 1) absolute autonomy being free to
do as they please, and 2) the lack of ultimate
accountability,there are no eternal
consequences for doing as they please.

When asked “What is the Church of Satan?”
Gilmore replies:

“Satanism begins with atheism. We begin with
the universe and say, “It’s indifferent. There’s no
God, there’s no Devil. No one cares!” So you
then have to make a decision that places
yourself at the center of your own subjective
universe, because of course we can’t have any
kind of objective contact with everything that
exists. That’s rather arrogant and delusional,
people who try to put things that way. So by
making yourself the primary value in your life,
you’re your own God. By being your own God,
you are comfortable about making your own
decisions about what to value. What’s positive to
you, is good. What harms you, is evil. You
extend it to things that you cherish and the
people that you cherish. So it’s actually very
easy to see that it’s a self-centered
philosophy.But it also requires responsibility,
since you are taking on for yourself the
complete onus for your personal success or
failure. You can’t be praying to a God or blaming
a devil, or anyone else, for that matter, for what
happens to you. It’s on your own head. That’s a
challenge for most people. Most people tend to
really feel that they want some kind of external
support, that they are outward looking and
might want some sort of supernatural parental
figure, or even some sort of existing
governmental authority, existing in their life.”

https://en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Satanism:_An_interview_with_Church_of_Satan_High_Priest_Peter_Gilmore

1 Like

Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by orunto27: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Satan is working under instruction of God. God is Its Boss.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by orunto27: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Atheist boasts that Its doesn't want God. Satan positions Itself in between Atheist and God to ensure they never feel each other. God keeps Satan there to keep the Tasmanian Devils engaged and away from disturbing Him with their madness that there's no Him. Such is the Life which God owns in Atheists and Devil(Satan in Heaven).
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 8:40am On May 23, 2017
atheists exposed
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by malvisguy212: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
Another reason for rejecting God (choosing
atheism), is a willing acceptance of satanic
deception. The angel Lucifer (“luminous one”) fell and became Satan (“adversary”) due to his desire to supplant God. This was Lucifer’s single, minded obsession. He not only rejected God by attempting to supplant Him, but he urged humans to do likewise. Satan urged Eve to choose against God for her own self-fulfilment:

Genesis 3:1-5
He said to the woman, “Did God actually say,
‘You shall not eat of any tree in the garden’?”
And the woman said to the serpent, “We may
eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden, but
God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the
tree that is in the midst of the garden, neither
shall you touch it, lest you die.’” But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Let us analyze this verses:

The tactic is clear: firstly, question God’s
statements, then, contradict God’s statements
and, finally, urge rebellion in seeking equality
with God.

This manifest in atheists as :

1.Questioning whether there is a God to make
statements in the first place, so God did not say anything.
2. Contradicting the statements said to have
been spoken by God.
3. Seeking equality with God by replacing God
with the self.

This satanic deception appeals strongly to
atheists as it bolsters two of their desired
delusions: 1) absolute autonomy being free to
do as they please, and 2) the lack of ultimate
accountability,there are no eternal
consequences for doing as they please.

When asked “What is the Church of Satan?”
Gilmore replies:

“Satanism begins with atheism. We begin with
the universe and say, “It’s indifferent. There’s no
God, there’s no Devil. No one cares!” So you
then have to make a decision that places
yourself at the center of your own subjective
universe, because of course we can’t have any
kind of objective contact with everything that
exists. That’s rather arrogant and delusional,
people who try to put things that way. So by
making yourself the primary value in your life,
you’re your own God. By being your own God,
you are comfortable about making your own
decisions about what to value. What’s positive to
you, is good. What harms you, is evil. You
extend it to things that you cherish and the
people that you cherish. So it’s actually very
easy to see that it’s a self-centered
philosophy.But it also requires responsibility,
since you are taking on for yourself the
complete onus for your personal success or
failure. You can’t be praying to a God or blaming
a devil, or anyone else, for that matter, for what
happens to you. It’s on your own head. That’s a
challenge for most people. Most people tend to
really feel that they want some kind of external
support, that they are outward looking and
might want some sort of supernatural parental
figure, or even some sort of existing
governmental authority, existing in their life.”

https://en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Satanism:_An_interview_with_Church_of_Satan_High_Priest_Peter_Gilmore
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Holyede: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
onetrack:
The only thing crazier than having imaginary friends (Yahweh) is having imaginary enemies (Satan).
There is nothing crazier than asking an atheist to state his origin and his end which is HELLFIRE. Truly, Satan is anything but a fool.
Re: How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists by Emmytes(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2018
I love satan, he is my best friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Give Bad Gifts? - Paul Ellis / Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed / @NaijaCuzin & @Popsmoke2 Winners (£10 Each) Congratulations - GIVEAWAY CLOSED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.