Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

The Nigeria Military Intake DEPARTURE To Training Depot @ Zaria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigeria Military Intake DEPARTURE To Training Depot @ Zaria (1857 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Military Intake DEPARTURE To Training Depot @ Zaria by favelexzy(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Favour C Ogbuji #feeling sad and thoughtful.... This early morning as I came out from my house @ NAVY barracks ojo town sattelite lagos!!! I saw young boys nd young girls beautifully dressed in their BLUE and WHITE with white canvas and sparkling socks!!! @ first I thought they were secondary students buh I remembered schools are on vacation.....then I knew who they were instantly...*tears* They are the new recruits going for their 6 months training @ ZARIA.... They our future soldiers that will tackle insurgency,militancy,terrorism and political unrest!!!! I saw beautiful pple that are putting their life on the line for the good of everyone... Then I remembered 2012....@ ojo military barracks, I was supposed to be enroute zaria without MUMs knowledge.... Until I started stooling and the bus couldn't go with a sick person... #that was how I missed out being in the military. May God guide u all May allah protect u all May ur life neva be cut short May God bless all NIgerian army and the armed forces.... May God grant u victories in all ur encounters... Most of u will pay the supreme price(death) buh ur name will live on in the hearts of men like myself... All my friends @ 242 recce battalion may God protect u all*sobs* How I wish u won't be posted to the war fronts... How I wish ur commanders won't divert funds and relief materials... How I wish buhari will enact laws that will make ur favour ur family after demise... May God guide u all #military mindedness... #god grace in ur training #favour wishes u all well

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Intake DEPARTURE To Training Depot @ Zaria by 13regular: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Son, those people are for Navy screening at Navy secondary school Ojo!

God bless you for your Good wishes to our Armed Forces and never worry about missing the opportuinity in 2012 cos God has better option for you!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Military Intake DEPARTURE To Training Depot @ Zaria by favelexzy(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2016
13regular:
Son, those people are for Navy screening at Navy secondary school Ojo!

God bless you for your Good wishes to our Armed Forces and never worry about missing the opportuinity in 2012 cos God has better option for you!!

Thank u boss.... God bless u too.

(1) (Reply)

Promoting The Consultant Mindset At Work / If You Think Like This .. Then You Will Remain Poor For Life / Price Of Hiring A Police Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.