Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style (26929 Views)

Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style by Kdon2: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Sexytemi:

No vex, oya Good morningggggggggg

My night was calm n yourssmileysmileysmiley

Accepted...Oya chop kisss! U put me on autopilot noni, u know wot I meangrin tongue
Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style by cyril700(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
were is ubi franklin ekapong? that ugep boy
u really know the niggi. Him n inyanya wie 5 n 6 back then in cali
Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
cyril700:
u really know the niggi. Him n inyanya wie 5 n 6 back then in cali
yeah thats right. when inyanya been they work for cafe. lol

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Steps Out With Her Baby In Style by amicable09(f): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Qualer:

some of them actually get married because they got pregnant and them no wan fall their family hand! grin grin grin
so if you are checking nine months from wedding... na one chance you enter! cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Them fall hand already. Na teenage girls dey carry belle out of wedlock grin

From now on, for celebrities I'll be counting 4 months from the date of their wedding because they'll most likely be 5 months gone already. cheesy

#NurseAbigailOnDuty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.