Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Who Is Nkodo Akpainyang? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Is Nkodo Akpainyang? (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nkodo Akpainyang? by Pottzy: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Who is Nkodo Akpainyang? The last time I checked in, he is a disgruntled native of Okon-Eket. Though he was my brother's classmate at Hope Waddell Secondary school, I never met him. He resides in Houston, surviving at the mercy of his wife.

Nkodo I've warned you to stop calling me, rubbishing AKISAN candidates who have volunteered to serve. I'm forced to open the Pandora box. Who made you a king maker? Lording over organizations? Be reminded here that, chauvinism has no place in this society and your political views and reasonings has no place in real times. I can only engage in constructive dialogue with like minds not noise makers. You sound irritating whenever you call, playing the busy body. It will be detrimental to those who are gullible and vulnerable to fall prey to your domineering personality. Your likes can never be team players because you boast of running organizations from outside, whether a member or not.
You can be described as a psychopath. Could this be related to the fact that your father committed murder? Although justice was served by convicting him of murder and sentencing him to prison, but the fact remains that he took away another human's life. Your brother was an armed robber, who was shot and later died mysteriously.

Final thought: Mr. Akpainyang, son of a murderer, you could be suffering from Post Traumatic Syndrome or the blood shed by your family is looming to hunt you? Why not seek help? Are you tired consulting with ritualists(native doctors)?

May God reward you when you make a turnaround to becoming a useful person in the society and not a nuisance... Stop calling me!!!

ETTE AKATA

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ / Earthquake Leaves At Least 21 Dead In Central Italy / Outrage In Yenagoa As Over 106 Youths Including Minors Land In Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.