Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job (3130 Views)

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by profchijindu(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2016
streets peopls r tired of seeing my face, my brodaa n sistas gossip me day in day out, my mama n papa don tife for my case, me ma stjll pondering ob wia i went wrong. pls meaninful naairalanders help me n give my life a meaning. i want to stop gambling n turning into a rift raft in my area. im a 2:1 graduate of unizik (ind phy). i reside in ikeja. 07067298014. pls help a broda. pls, biko, ejo, yakuri
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by PrettyJulie88(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2016
profchijindu:
streets peopls r tired of seeing my face, my brodaa n sistas gossip me day in day out, my mama n papa don tife for my case, me ma stjll pondering ob wia i went wrong. pls meaninful naairalanders help me n give my life a meaning. i want to stop gambling n turning into a rift raft in my area. im a 2:1 graduate of unizik (ind phy). i reside in ikeja. 07067298014. pls help a broda. pls, biko, ejo, yakuri
Hay God!

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by SlimHan(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmmmmmm 2:1 graduate.... Naija which way?

2 Likes

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by fleexee(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
profchijindu:

My man, am telling you. Na just April I serve finish ooh, yet I know how the pressure is to be jobless. But nevertheless ur time will surely come. Perhaps you still believe in urself. Just get busy with something meaningful man
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
profchijindu:
keep busy...start teaching at a private skul...no excuse for laziness. .
i dnt have a job yet but they dont gossip me cuz am nt idle

7 Likes

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Check my posts u will see that my own case is even worse than any other

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by kayoade09: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Guys................join MMM community, i bet you will never regret your action

i am also an unemployed graduate like you guyz, second class upper with 4.3 CGPA, but am sitting at home making millions with MMM. I'm also a guider in the community which makes me withdraw at least 500k in a 2 weeks

Most employed graduates cant be compared to my standard when it comes to the ego in my bank account.

Send me a PM, I will teach you how to make it as fast as possible in the community.

cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by psyqs(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
PrettyJulie88:

Hay God!

Typing on a phone can be frustrating.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Ay04z(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
mmm is d way i concur......

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
A 2:1 graduate from a top federal university yet you write like this? Seriously? undecided
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by iyblaq(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
kayoade09:

i am also an unemployed graduate like you guyz, second class upper with 4.3 CGPA, but am sitting at home making millions with MMM. I'm also a guider in the community which makes me withdraw at least 500k in a 2 weeks

Most employed graduates cant be compared to my standard when it comes to the ego in my bank account.

Send me a PM, I will teach you how to make it as fast as possible in the community.

cheers
Which one is MMM?

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by mrking3(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
profchijindu:
guy i'm sure you made your 2:1 through the back door! You don't sound like one!! Just imagine the crap you typed here? Which employer of labour would hire a 2:1 graduate that can't make a simple correct sentence? This is a social forum and of course, you never can tell who might be reading your post! You have to sell yourself in the best possible professional manner if you really need any form of assistance. You think with your 2:1 you have arrived? Companies this days don't give a shit about your grade bro! If an SSCE holder can get the job done, why should they hire a BSC/2:1 graduate that can't do the job? Bro develop your self, acquire new skill that would give you an edge over others with same grade. That's the only thing that would make you stand out! Lastly! Go get yourself a voluntary job if you can't find a low paying job at the moment. NO FIRM WOULD HIRE YOU WITH YOUR JOBLESS STATUS. You have to be productive and meaningfully engaged for you to stand the chance of being hired! (NB: I hold a 2:1) No bragging!! Coz it's not an end itself! Just a means to an End!!

4 Likes

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's pity my dear. Trust in God one day He will surprise u. Jisie ike. Good luck
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by profchijindu(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2016
kayoade09:

cheers

link me bro. i need it
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by profchijindu(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2016
mrking3:
guy i'm sure you made your 2:1 through the back door! You don't sound like one!! Just imagine the crap you typed here? Which employer of labour would hire a 2:1 graduate that can't make a simple correct sentence? This is a social forum and of course, you never can tell who might be reading your post! You have to sell yourself in the best possible professional manner if you really need any form of assistance. You think with your 2:1 you have arrived? Companies this days don't give a shit about your grade bro! If an SSCE holder can get the job done, why should they hire a BSC/2:1 graduate that can't do the job? Bro develop your self, acquire new skill that would give you an edge over others with same grade. That's the only thing that would make you stand out! Lastly! Go get yourself a voluntary job if you can't find a low paying job at the moment. NO FIRM WOULD HIRE YOU WITH YOUR JOBLESS STATUS. You have to be productive and meaningfully engaged for you to stand the chance of being hired! (NB: I hold a 2:1) No bragging!! Coz it's not an end itself! Just a means to an End!!
iyblaq:

Which one is MMM?
mrking3:

hey bro. no insults
typographical error aint a platform for final judgement. u dt kw me in person so easy with me
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by SPG4U(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2016
pls contact me asap, i will direct you to someone in lagos, at allen avenue 08067984710 call and whatsapp....if you really want to change ur financial status legitimately
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by SPG4U(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2016
profchijindu:
u live in Ikeja? then i can help you in my own way
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2016
kayoade09:

cheers

Hmmm wat is. MMM if i may ask and what kind of biz are you doing that is fetching u dat millions as u claim. Pls if u must assist people do not be outrageous about it. Do not blow the whole issue outta proportion.
If everyone knows about this tripple M of a thing don't you think by now unemployment will have reduced judging from the way u sound "making millions"
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by enshi(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
I made first class. .. .
Computer engineering
Just passed out of nysc last April

have been appling though but at the moment no luck yet

So bro you better braven up.....

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Jokenuga(f): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Folafikemi:

Hmmm wat is. MMM if i may ask and what kind of biz are you doing that is fetching u dat millions as u claim. Pls if u must assist people do not be outrageous about it. Do not blow the whole issue outta proportion.
If everyone knows about this tripple M of a thing don't you think by now unemployment will have reduced judging from the way u sound "making millions"
He is not exaggerating, i. e if he is a guider. MMM is not a business it's an ideology where people provide help with money and get help after 30days. The money you provided grows by 1% per day so after 30days, you have an increase of 30%of the amount provided.
If you are interested or want to know more kindly send a mail to jokenuga@gmail.com.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by ajasa4link: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2016
mrking3:

This guy has said it all. @ op I believe the reason you included your grade in the post initially was to appeal to prospective employers that you have good qualifications and willing to work, but you are yet to secure an opportunity to showcase what you can do. However, I must tell you that aim has been defeated with the way you sold yourself up there. If truly you had 2.1, then am afraid you did little justice to yourself, because post like yours up there is what makes some 3rd class graduates make remarks like '' Most 3rd class graduates are better than 2.1 graduates, If we sit for the same exams we will floor them''.

My guy I understand what you are going through, but that is not an excuse for post up there. A prospective employer may not want to call for your CV seeing what you wrote up there because on a faceless forum like this, people are judged with what they type. I advise you change that writing style especially in this section, you never can tell when someone might see you post and give you a call for an opening.

That being said, I suggest you take to teaching for now pending when the dream job will click. You can teach in tutorials as well where you will be paid per periods.I believe being an industrial physicist you should be able to prepare students for maths, physics and maybe chemistry in SSCE and UTME exams.

1 Like

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by ak47yong(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Folafikemi:

Tell me how this community will last when someone dey chop 500k of new members money every week.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by Naughtylyn: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2016
JUST EQUIP YOURSELF WITH A SKILL
Get this book delivered to you 
Empower yourself 
Get the trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs from Amazon!!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by stanogb(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
mmm works, but i doubt the op even has up to 20k to put.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by profchijindu(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
SPG4U:
u live in Ikeja? then i can help you in my own way

ok...can u drop ur no so that i can call u. thks
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by realunclej(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
profchijindu:
If you live in Ikeja, you are living in the midst of money. I can help you if you are willing to learn. Leave your email and I will contact you personally.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by realunclej(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
mrking3:
I dont agree with your assessment though. What is the use of blowing grammar in a forum. The guy is saying it the way he feels. But I reckon with your suggestion that he should get a voluntary job at least one that he is paid though.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by profchijindu(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
realunclej:
If you live in Ikeja, you are living in the midst of money. I can help you if you are willing to learn. Leave your email and I will contact you personally.

chijindudprof@yahoo.com
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by nasiest(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rubbish in nairaland,so u think say na only get 2:1 we dey unemployed abi.mtceew.looking for cheap popularity.
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by kayoade09: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Folafikemi:

hello dear, information is power
i'm not exagirating, i make millions with MMM
this is not a bank but community
send me a private message if you want to know more about MMM
Re: Still Receiving Insults From Everyone Cos I Have No Job by eben123(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment For BVN Enrollment Officers At Innovectives LLC / Green Africa Aptitude Test / Urgent Act Fast: Oil & Gas Firms Needs The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.