Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

China Fones: How Viable Are They - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Fones: How Viable Are They (1079 Views)

True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge / GSM Business in Nigeria - How viable for new entrants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Fones: How Viable Are They by kay8080: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2009
I just saw this TV, Mobile E71 Pro fone at computer village yesterday, though the seller told me its a china fone but when i glance thru the features, the video quality was really bad that i cud nt believe it cud be a china fone was viewing and the sound output was not dat loud like the regular china fones dat are as loud as home theater,

I guess its the clone vision of the Nokia E71 but how viable are these phone come to think of it dat they are affordable, av never used a nokia fne so wht are the major challenges/problems these fones has
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by nurullah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
China phones are not that good. But you might be lucky to buy one that will last long.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by lynxnoon(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
well dis E71pro is like d first china fone dat kinda stands out
dey really worked on it but den chinko na chinko wink grin
by d end of d day it boils down to how lucky u r as to how long it wud last
wel gud luck wit tryin it out
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by Dclique(m): 12:29am On Sep 27, 2009
I hate china phones with a passion and i pray government BAN those phones.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by Adanyebe(m): 12:55am On Sep 27, 2009
Most chinese fone are better than other fones. Only people who knws little abt chinese fone wil tak it 4 a toy.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by puskin: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2009
I hated china fones too but wen I saw that E71 pro, I started having second thoughts. I think Im gonna get for myself that E71 pro. Thats a chinco fone with a difference. cool cool
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by aieromon(m): 4:00am On Sep 27, 2009
@puskin
Beware!!!
I've seen three versions of the Clone and they are all CRAPPY tongue
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by puskin: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2009
These chinco peeps bad.
Three versions of one model!!
Na wa.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by donjon: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
datz wat i call mutation+evolution
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by Dclique(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
Those phone are all rip offs.
Pls if you've used one for 2yrs lets know.

The truth is that apart from the fact that they are FAKE, they also don't last.

If i have 35k and i want to get a phone, i will rather buy six nokia 3310 than buy a china phone.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by aieromon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
Tru Talk
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by 4llerbe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
crap fones thatbare bof no use except picking a fone call! for that function alone they are too expensive!!!

really they are not good for anything period, E71 clone or not, i saw that and the casing was spot on, i did not know it was a clone till i touched it but that is where it ends, av even seen a blackberry clone and the guy with it told me he bought it for 18 grand. he had to be crazy!!!!! 18k will get me a 3g k series S.E.

man knock yourself out, i hope you dont have any use for fones other than pick calls, cos every other function is messed up,

and do not start a thread asking how to connect it to ur laptop for browsing, i hate those threads, even saw 1 scammer trying to dupe folks into believing he could use a chinko for dial up
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by Dclique(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hahaha, Imagine!

Rubbish!, Dail-up kò, Dail-down nì
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by Dclique(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
It cant even be used as a modem not to talk of establishing a dial-up connection.

Even this new VISAFONE with dual-sim (CDMA & GSM) are china.

Whats this country turning into, , A dumping ground for asian high school experiments called mobile phones.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by puskin: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2009
Ehn!!
Even Visafone helpin 2bring chinco fones in2 naija.
Damn Visafone.
Re: China Fones: How Viable Are They by donjon: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
O boy! d mata tire me! even visafone?

(1) (Reply)

On Mtn And Operamini. / Help Me Out My Phone Keeps Corrupting The Memory Card ! / 100k 4 Blackberyy Torch 9800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.