Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying (31808 Views)

Glo Data Network Not Switching On / How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / Glo Network.. Not Browsing At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Reediano(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2016
Source: YomiTech

Many Glo users have actually been complaining for days now about their data connection not turning on. It has been so frustrating because no matter the connection mode or the APN settings used it still remain the same.

Calling the customer care would probably have been the best option but it's no news that Glo has one of the crappiest customer service that probably wouldn't pick up your call and not many people can afford dumping their SIM for a new just because of network connection issue.

You can't imagine how frustrating and how much of an issue this really is unless you happen to be experiencing this as well. But the good thing is that there is a quick fix for this and it works like magic.

The best way to fix the Glo internet connection issue is by subscribing for a data plan. And the good thing is that any data plan will work, so if you can't afford the monthly plan, then you can just make use of the daily plan which cost just N50 for N30mb.

How To Fix Data Network Not Displaying On Glo
==> Make sure you have at least N50 on your Glo line.
==> SMS 14 to 127 to subscribe for the daily data plan.
==> Just restart your phone and your data network should be back.
==> To avoid daily deduction of N50 for auto renewal, SMS cancel to 127 to stop auto renewal.

That's all guys.
If you have any question, feel free to ask and also don't forget to share.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/easy-fix-for-glo-data-network-not.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Emmaway(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Reediano:

Many Glo users have actually been complaining for days now about their data connection not turning on. It has been so frustrating because no matter the connection mode or the APN settings used it still remain the same.

Calling the customer care would probably have been the best option but it's no news that Glo has one of the crappiest customer service that probably wouldn't pick up your call and not many people can afford dumping their SIM for a new just because of network connection issue.

You can't imagine how frustrating and how much of an issue this really is unless you happen to be experiencing this as well. But the good thing is that there is a quick fix for this and it works like magic.

The best way to fix the Glo internet connection issue is by subscribing for a data plan. And the good thing is that any data plan will work, so if you can't afford the monthly plan, then you can just make use of the daily plan which cost just N50 for N30mb.

==> To avoid daily deduction of N50 for auto renewal, SMS cancel to 127 to stop auto renewal.

That's all guys.

The engineers finally found a way out, for those of us who us TweaWare VPN
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by nestic(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
u don't have to spend kobo to bring glo network back. av been in dis situation before. to bring glo data network back just sms "PAYU" to 127..your network will be back
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Najeemdeen: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
its just a network problem....it is now working perfectly!!
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by encryptjay(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one OP and Nestic.
Just look at what someone has to go through just to get his data services up and running.
Everything about Glo is messed up.
You can't enjoy their basic data plans in alot of places.
All the care about is the next celebrity they'll use as ambassador.

3 Likes

Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by nestic(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
encryptjay:
Nice one OP and Nestic.
Just look at what someone has to go through just to get his data services up and running.
I'm telling you.. all they care bout are ambassadors... and their network keeps crashing
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Reediano(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Emmaway:

Do you wanna share.!?
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Reediano(m): 6:06am On Aug 18, 2016
encryptjay:
Nice one OP and Nestic.

Too bad..

But NCC should really be the one saving us here
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by opson1(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Emmaway:

Thanks for this post. It actually helped restore my data signal. But the former subscription wasn't restored after I exhausted the #25 subscription I made to restore the signal. And the signal still disappeared after the #25 subscription got exhausted until I made another #25 subscription.

Any help please?
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by opson1(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Reediano:

That's all guys.

Thanks for this post. It actually helped restore my data signal. But the former subscription wasn't restored after I exhausted the #25 subscription I made to restore the signal. And the signal still disappeared after the #25 subscription got exhausted until I made another #25 subscription.

Any help please?
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by bravesoul247(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Glo has never been friendly at all.. Tried using it on device yet the network is so poor
Re: Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying by Reediano(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2019
opson1:

Any help please?

You will always loose the signal if you have no active data subscription....

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG / Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period / Xiaomi Mi A3 Android 10 Update Review - Is It Stable Or Not? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.