Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Recharge Card Printing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing. (962 Views)

Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing. by ikdiaro(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Good moni, can any body who has ideal on recharge cards or airtym printing business. what are the requirement it take to start up?
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Honeyking(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
You need 1. A computer- desktop or laptop 2. Printer and paper 3. A funtioning e-mail 4. Software that converts and generate pins for you 5. Money to buy pins (Capital) 6. A small office (It is optional- You can do it in your room) NB. The Higher the amount you invest the lower the cost price per unit. Feel free too ask more question
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Honeyking(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
You need 1. A computer- desktop or laptop 2. Printer and paper 3. A funtioning e-mail 4. Software that converts and generate pins for you 5. Money to buy pins (Capital) 6. A small office (It is optional- You can do it in your room) NB. The Higher the amount you invest the lower the cost price per unit. Feel free too ask more questions
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by ikdiaro(m): 5:04am On Aug 16, 2016
bro we be greathful if we have a personal chart, cuz am a novis in this feed, kindly drop ur what ssap number . really need to learn more. dis my num 07037464649. am greathful man.
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by dickson2000(m): 7:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Honeyking:
You need 1. A computer- desktop or laptop 2. Printer and paper 3. A funtioning e-mail 4. Software that converts and generate pins for you 5. Money to buy pins (Capital) 6. A small office (It is optional- You can do it in your room) NB. The Higher the amount you invest the lower the cost price per unit. Feel free too ask more question
pls what kind of printer do one need pls
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by ikdiaro(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
bro, what we be the cost of every equipment effect from the system (laptop)
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Honeyking(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
dickson2000:
pls what kind of printer do one need pls
Black n white is ok but if you can afford a coloured printer it will enhance your output
But make sure the printer works with the system you will be using.
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Honeyking(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikdiaro:
bro we be greathful if we have a personal chart, cuz am a novis in this feed, kindly drop ur what ssap number . really need to learn more. dis my num 07037464649. am greathful man.
You can chat with me through the no on my signature.
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by kode12: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
My brother believe me,recharge card printing is a dying business. Please don't go into it. You may not be able to get your money back. Telecom operators and even banks are making much easier for people to buy cards straight either from quickteller or their accounts or using a short code. Paper card is dead. I If you're still planning on going pls check the number of sellers and printers in your area.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Tunagee(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
kode12:
My brother believe me,recharge card printing is a dying business. Please don't go into it. You may not be able to get your money back. Telecom operators and even banks are making much easier for people to buy cards straight either from quickteller or their accounts or using a short code. Paper card is dead. I If you're still planning on going pls check the number of sellers and printers in your area.

God bless u for this comment. i just dey look most of our people wey go dey say recharge car printing. when the telecom industry is going the VTU way.
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Ralphdan(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
kode12:

Lol grin grin ;
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by Ralphdan(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
kode12:

Lol grin grin grin
Your dream is dead man dis guy just killed it.
Its true though undecided
Re: Recharge Card Printing. by commarrkss: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (Reply)

CBN Issues License To 11 New Int’l Money Transfer Operators / Did Dangote Die? / Galvanized Chainlink Fencing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.