Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Akala, Education And 2011 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akala, Education And 2011 (579 Views)

(Photos) Alao Akala Achievement As Oyo State Governor / Awolowo Or Alao Akala, Who Is More Infuential? / Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Of Oyo State Locked Out Obj And Gov. Alao Akala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akala, Education And 2011 by Holumighty(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2009
This governor did well in some aspect and also failed well in others, lets have your view
Re: Akala, Education And 2011 by Holumighty(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Talk ur own
Re: Akala, Education And 2011 by tarano: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
Personally I do not know much about Mr. Akala, I do not live in oyo state or have any attachment to the state, I do not know any thing about his performance, so I don't want to make any pronounciation, I ask my buddy from oyo state, and he has no real positive thing to say about Mr. Akala, Lavish spending is what I have heard, Adedibu debacle, Daughter marriage extravaganza, 25Million Naira public toilet, etc

Can you educate us on the problems Akala has solved in Oyo state.

Here is a guide
. State the problem
. What was his solution plan.
. How was it implemented
. Result of the Implementation. quantitative & Qualitative

I am not a cynic but honestly what has he been able to accomplish in 4 years.
Re: Akala, Education And 2011 by Holumighty(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2009
Actually i am not a politician and never a fan of "Big Boss" in the health sector he built Teaching hospital in Ogbomoso, and ultramodern state hospital in oyo and oke ogun, he renovated Adeoyo which no one has ever done. Since his resumption in office he had done more roads than his predecessors and he make Ibadan one of the most beautiful city in southwest, also he instructed all the local chairman to make sure that @ least a road is constructed in a month. Financial our brother is a flop as he loves to show off and he started fighting Teachers, lecturers, student and schools from his first day in office.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't A User Be Unbanned After Serving Punishment / I / Valentine Gift? 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.