Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Reach Us Today On How To Set Up Your Food Factory - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Reach Us Today On How To Set Up Your Food Factory (512 Views)

How Good Does Your Food Look? / Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video) / Serve Your Food/fruits In A Pineapple Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reach Us Today On How To Set Up Your Food Factory by Emeks008(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
....Are you into production of Diaries food like Flavored drinks and Yoghurt?
....Are into pure water production or about to start your own factory?
....Are looking for someone who will train your staff about maintenance and operating of automated packaging machine?
....Are looking for who to teach you how to produce Yoghurt and flavored drinks in a large scale?
....Are you looking for who to help you to set up your food factory from the scratch?
....Are you looking for someone that will help you to set up your composite filters or help you to do your composite filters backwashing?

The answer is here today my people. We are specialized in above named fields. You can reach us today for consultation.
You can call or add me on whatsapp on this number 09034761028
Re: Reach Us Today On How To Set Up Your Food Factory by FavoredGuy: 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
what of ur e-mail address. I prefer communication via e-mail. Waiting to see it soooonest. I'm intereested in some of the above mentioned fields. So let's go!
Re: Reach Us Today On How To Set Up Your Food Factory by Emeks008(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
My email address is.. alphonsussunday8@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Blog For Lifestyle / Do You Need Cashew Nut Supplier? Let Make Deal / Fonas Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.