Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) (4076 Views)

Will You Marry The Person Above You? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2009
Just thought I should start an improved version of the games.

Look at the 10 distinct people (hence ignore multiple post by the same person) above you and say which you would:

Marry - says "Number One"
Date - says "Back up"
Kiss - says "Just-in-case option"
Hug - says "Cute but others just beat you/Same sex, I am not homo but I think is a cool person"
Pass - says "angry Nahhhhh/Even if I was homo, hell nah"

Obviously 10 people have to ramp up the post before the game really is validated.

Please stick to only these 5 categories and you can only apply one category to one person (1.e. you can't kiss two people except you are ashawo grin), hence only 5 OR LESS people (if you choose not to state some categories) will get a rating out of possible 10 people.

*Why improved version?
- I noticed people want to comment on just someone above them including expressing distaste  cheesy.
- People might like more than one person
- People might want more options than just e.g. marry
- Gives option for allocating thumbs up for same sex people without the label of "you are gay"
- More fun as it reduces unnecessary post-entry volumes
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sagamite(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2009
Kiss - Sagamite

I do it every morning after looking at the mirror. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by na2day2(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2009
why u no add kill?
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sagamite(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2009
na2day?:

why u no add kill?

Forgive am na! Just use pass, abi you be OJ Simpson. grin
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by na2day2(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2009
^^^^ lmao
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
^^kill grin
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
The one i really wanted to use isnt here . . .

So i'll make do with ^^^ date
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by na2day2(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
hold on, still thinking
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by noetic4: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
hug
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by follypimpi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2009
Since the peeps above r dude and i aint gay,da only lady on the page is Platz,therefore i wld PPPPAAAAAAASSSS GLADLY.
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Amigoz(f): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2009
Tori 2 much 4 d rulez jere, I will come back to read later cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by na2day2(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2009
pass!
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2009
Pass cheesy
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by noetic9: 12:32am On Sep 27, 2009
hug
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by na2day2(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2009
double pass!
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by goodass(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2009
buy him popcorn
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sissy3(f): 2:47am On Sep 27, 2009
aaahhh. . . i remember you!!!
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 27, 2009
Marry cheesy
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by 190: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
can only sleep with the person on top of moi!
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
pass fast.
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sissy3(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
*still thinking*
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
Marry
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2009
Date, cuz na Sissy I wan marry cool cool
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Dclique(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2009
Pass
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hug
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
Pass
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
Marry - FL Gators (because of evident 3some potential grin)
Hug - Ibkaye (because she is too young to go further lipsrsealed)
Pass - na2day (because he is mean tongue)
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by mukina2: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
erm pass grin
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
Eat grin
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by noetic14: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
bite shocked
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hug
Re: Will You Marry, Date, Kiss, Hug, Pass Person Above You (Improved Game Version) by KennyG6(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
hug

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTA San Andreas APK And OBB File For Android / Name A Country Without The Letter A / The 'getting to know more about you" game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.