Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (35316 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2016
kristalblaze:
thats rear which dept?
EE..currently on IT
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Whobedatte:
passed through your school yesterday with my sales team to NDI-ORU market. first time of setting my feet in unuaihia.
Are you abia based? I stay at Amafor isingwa in umuahia very close to Okpara square
yea
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2016
sojiboy:

I kip wonderin too. But then it's fun for them.
Are u an umu-Dick?
No I'm not an umu-dick I am a student of mouau
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cheesy CEET ? Lawwdd !! We need to talk
Lol, about? Hope all is well
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Whobedatte(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:

yea
where in aba? can u work in my team? in charge of a team lead? let m have your contact
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:
19. You leaving Vet Medicine Students for Hols

Ah, kpele, i wasn’t there when you choosed your course, let the Lord continue his good work in your life; till we meet again.

grin grin grin grin

ѕo тrυe, all нaιl υмυdιĸe.
proυdly υмυdyĸe
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:

Are there people that are not blessed? Everybody can say the same for their department.
Lol... Everyone is blessed yea but read my comment, SO BLESSED. Better than d best... Great microbiologist...!!! wink

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:

Whats an Ikengres?
Abia state university Uturu.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by avuekwe(f): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
This post brought back the good, the bad and the sad memories. 2004/2005 session was the best. Proudly MOUAU
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Esychem(f): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
remember how u sit like a serious student to attend late professor okwu's lecture, even if u be bad guy, u must look good that day. how everyone wear long skirt to Nzeagwu's speech presentation. the ugly look u put on after writing Dr Okorie's course. all those engine guys forming hyper. what a great school, umudyke I hail u. I saw chemistry life in DAT school. lolllllz
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by seunfape(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrHenshaw:
Remains d best as of today in d East both learning environment and character.Y not visit?
I graduated from there 2004 to 2009.the school was strict interms of exam from day one.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by emmabucks: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
[ quote author=kachiz post=48499332]If you ever studied here!

http://amandachisom.net/pictures-you-will-relate-to-if-you-schooled-at-mouau-umudike/[/quote]op u forgot 'when u are crowded during lecture and suprise being spaced in achebe one person per seat'
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
am not in umudike... Am an ikengres.

Absuite u sef try, but that ur sch no try oooo. Very baaaaadht sch. Come Umudike anytime u re free, lezt hookup

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Ayam running... wink
cheesy keep running ooh cos am coming ... Seriously , am glad to meet a cutie from MOUAU here wink
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:

Lol, about? Hope all is well
smiley What else if not school and maybe the other wink wink wink
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
cheesy keep running ooh cos am coming ... Seriously , am glad to meet a cutie from MOUAU here wink
Am in Absu. Am talking in general for all MCB ladies

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
smiley What else if not school and maybe the other wink wink wink
Lol, no wahala
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by SniperD(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:

New hall? Where is it located?
far from achebe....near the new hostel... vc built alot of stuffs before going.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2016
vicdall:

No I'm not an umu-dick I am a student of mouau

Isokay when u re in school can we hookup?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
sojiboy:

Isokay when u re in school can we hookup?
Aite
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

Sage lodge isn't cheap Mr man, it's 150k second most expensive after sweet lodge

sorry sir
Paris lodge is also 150k
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2016
vicdall:
EE..currently on IT

see ya when you come back next semester?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
vicdall:

Aite

How when and where
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by iheanyi40(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mouau students full here o shocked shocked
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
sojiboy:

How when and where
what dept n level?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by iheanyi40(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
vicdall:

what dept n level?
u in mouau ?

*modified* d first gal m seeing ere studying in mouau
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Am in Absu. Am talking in general for all MCB ladies
coolAlright
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2016
vicdall:

what dept n level?

Told u am a master student.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
sojiboy:

Told u am a master student.
Oh! Sorry
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
iheanyi40:
u in mouau ?
*modified* d first gal m seeing ere studying in mouau
Like seriously?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
sojiboy:

How when and where
Ionno. You talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.