Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Poetry: Quest For Solitude, Confusion, On The Edge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poetry: Quest For Solitude, Confusion, On The Edge (383 Views)

Quest For Justice <an Action Thriller > / The Edge / The Quest For The Gem Of Arubia: Fantastic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetry: Quest For Solitude, Confusion, On The Edge by shehuolayinka(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
QUEST FOR SOLITUDE

The devil only knows how to judge but not to smile. I only know how to smile and not to judge. I smiled throughout the morning and afternoon brought a shade of anger which arose my craziness, not minding my quest for solitudeness, it took away the smile that woke with me, giving me the sun God as a companion. Night was a bit ludicrous, it gave me tears, sat on my laps and rode the truck with me. It brought pains that knew no bound and descended heavily a fist of zeus that brought anguish as each minute past.

CONFUSION

The infectious disease that always place the uncanny and ego driven person at bay has stroll carelessly to my side. It has strangulated me and left me at the mercy of the pulchritude, whose voice strikes a heavy fist to my heart, making her manifestation send the shivers, whilst her nearness makes me benumb and her comeliness and unconservative nature signal me to the cleaners.

ON THE EDGE

Yesterday, it rained down heavily, bringing to me smile and laughter, which for ages, I had being without, making me bask and felt joy in a moment of love that swirl round me, today the sun shine like not before, bringing to me anguish in deepness of a farce love... BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Pls rate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paradise By Jonas... Do Not Miss It / Sounds Of Silence / Waiting For Soyinka To 'cut Up' His Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.