Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (415871 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2017
mayorall:

Oga dare, try and read very well before making your conclusions that we are rude. He started it first saying “we are running our mouth“ dont we deserve to be respected as well? You can't tell any of other shippers that statement and you will be spared cos you are a customer. We deserve to be respected. That's all. Good day. Our customers knows us that we are not rude like I said earlier and as such they aren't moved by this. Good day.

For your mind "That thing you posted on our thread, we don't like it,
Please, go and remove it
It's not a must for you to do business with us
We don't do business with people who will put us under pressure"
this one is not rude abi?

4 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by oluwaseunla(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2017
oludare37:
post the whatsApp messages where mikky insult you..for your mind,what moyroll did is right.

Bros calm down. What mayor did was very wrong. But I'm saying Mikky is not the angel you painted him to be either. Apart from me, are there not others on his thread who complained of same things? This is not Mikky's thread so I'll leave it at that. Nice day sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by oludare37: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2017
mayorall:

Oga dare, try and read very well before making your conclusions that we are rude. He started it first saying “we are running our mouth“ dont we deserve to be respected as well? You can't tell any of other shippers that statement and you will be spared cos you are a customer. We deserve to be respected. That's all. Good day. Our customers knows us that we are not rude like I said earlier and as such they aren't moved by this. Good day.
the way you insulted that guy says a lot about you and your company staffs..I would advice you to learn how to attand to the customers complain. apologize to that guy here and on WhatsApp.good day..

10 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by oludare37: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2017
oluwaseunla:

Bros calm down. What mayor did was very wrong. But I'm saying Mikky is not the angel you painted him to be either. Apart from me, are there not others on his thread who complained of same things? This is not Mikky's thread so I'll leave it at that. Nice day sir.
alright my boss,one love..Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance..
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by oluwaseunla(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2017
oludare37:
alright my boss,one love..Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance..

Same to you sir. Enjoy.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2017
dgr8truth:
After my earlier post, Mayorall surprises me. Read our conversation on whatsapp and you will be amazed like me.

You are throwing words @me upon my own money again.

Please you have my account number just transfer the funds back, like you said "it is not a must to do business with you"

Hi dgr8truth ,

Saw the conversations and screenshot posted,

we are very sorry for this. Can you tell me what your order is sir?.

M.kabod.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
mayorall:

Hi dgr8truth ,

Saw the conversations and screenshot posted,

we are very sorry for this. Can you tell me what your order is sir?.

M.kabod.

I've transferred money to Mayorall account last week Wednesday for the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Tab S via my eBay account and I have also sent my eBay login details,.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ dgr8truth
The truth is this company has no regard for customers who placed order worth "small amount" as they put it.. i requested for the status of my transfer and I was told that I am disturbing because of my "chicken change". After that statement I knew I had made a made a mistake dealing with mayorall. No business man should ever look down on a customer because his transaction isn't worth much. till today I am yet to receive my order. I was told it's because of the holidays. Not even a snapshot of order placed. What's worse, they couldn't even tell exactly the status of my order. I was told I would be contacted when its ready. We are still waiting

If you have "chicken change", you might want to think twice before doing business with mayorall

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
udatso:
@ dgr8truth
The truth is this company has no regard to customers who placed order worth "small amount" as they put it.. i requested for the status of my transfer and I was told that I am disturbing because of my "chicken change". After that statement I knew I had made a made a mistake dealing with mayorall. No business man should ever look down on a customer because his transaction isn't worth much. till today I am yet to receive my order. I was told it's because of the holidays. Not even a snapshot of order placed. What's worse, they couldn't even tell exactly the status of my order. I was told I would be contacted when its ready. We are still waiting

If you have "chicken change", you might want to think twice before doing business with mayorall

This is my first and last transaction with Mayorall. I consider this transaction a fortunate one, an eye opener as I will no longer commit huge sum of money with them again. My thought was after this transaction I will engage their services again but this time for a huge money, that is dead now.

I will not say much so that Mayorall will not say I have insulted them. Let me carry my stupid and idiotic self and run back to my shell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2017
dgr8truth:

This is my first and last transaction with Mayorall. I consider this transaction a fortunate one, an eye opener as I will no longer commit huge sum of money with them again. My thought was after this transaction I will engage their services again but this for a huge money, that is dead now.

I will not say much so that Mayorall will not say I have insulted them. Let me carry my stupid and idiotic self and run back to my shell.
lol.same here. my first and last. I have learnt my lesson. I tried to make the mayorall guy understand that i might have a small package but it could be that I am trying them out and they failed me. Maybe they used to be better than this before but right now, I believe they are only riding on past glories.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2017
oludare37:
for your mind,you have done the right thing,abi??after this insult,I pitty those that will be doing business with you again..
Certain words we utter can do the worst of harm to us or to our business. How can anyone think insulting a customer blue black for simply saying "xo is it because of that post that you are running your mouth " won't affect his business. I was actually looking forward to see this huge insult from the chat to have made him so upset. I couldn't see any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2017
mayorall:

O. Israel
and what will be the fate of your new customers? Do you think they will go to the previous pages of this thread to check how you have dealt with customers. They will come in here and see how you insulted a customer who complained his order hasn't been placed after a long time of payment and dared to say"you are running your mouth " which led to you unleashing a hell of insult on him. A simple thread by this guy you insulted condemning you and asking people to beware of you will do you more harm than you can imagine. Then, you will see some of your customers whom you you thought had your back, backing dgr8truth . Even those you thought have no reason to be against you will be the front runners.
You better apologize to that guy and settle this issue amicably before it escalates.

A simple justified negative remark can collapse hundreds of positive remarks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kennedyugo: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2017
The bane of most Nigerian businesses is inefficiency. Especially when the business has expanded. You have to plan properly and ensure efficiency in order to satisfy your customers.
If your customers don't give you their money, there is no way you'll do the business in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
^^
Absolutely true
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Cocoboms(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
mayorall

Can you help me purchase and ship this item from the US?

1. https://www.ruralking.com/earthway-precision-walk-behind-garden-seeder-1001b.html

I await your response.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cocoboms:
mayorall

Can you help me purchase and ship this item from the US?

1. https://www.ruralking.com/earthway-precision-walk-behind-garden-seeder-1001b.html

I await your response.

Hi cocoboms,

We don't buy from that site. Why not check for the item on either Amazon or ebay or alibaba?

We offer the cheapest shipping rates if the item is available in China.

Hit us up on whatsapp 09090182842 if you find the item in China.

Thanks sir.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Mrviktor(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
How much to ship 2 games from amazon. $48 dollars total.. Xbox one physical disc....
How much is everything.

And also price for shipping only 1 CD. 20 dollars
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mrviktor:
How much to ship 2 games from amazon. $48 dollars total.. Xbox one physical disc....
How much is everything.

And also price for shipping only 1 CD. 20 dollars

Hi Mrviktor,

Kindly reach us on whatsapp 09090182842.

Thanks.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Cocoboms(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Okay mayorall thanks. Would contact you on watsapp if I get a link from a China seller.

mayorall:

Hi cocoboms,

We don't buy from that site. Why not check for the item on either Amazon or ebay or alibaba?

We offer the cheapest shipping rates if the item is available in China.

Hit us up on whatsapp 09090182842 if you find the item in China.

Thanks sir.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dgr8truth(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
@Mayorall good morning, what is the status of my transaction?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Do note we are currently on holiday and we will be resuming 03 — 01– 2018. We will attend to all enquiries by then.
Wish you Happy New Year in advance.

O. Isreal
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by girlshustletoo(f): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Can you make purchases for your customers with Chinese RMB

If so what is your exchange rate
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by asikiye: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2017
I came here to read reviews before heading to whatsapp to place my order since mayorall just does express shipping but i am completely taken aback by the response of a vendor to his clientele and won't bother going ahead with the transaction especially npt with such a rude and unfriendly vendor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Mayorall ever since I was told my order had been placed after I inquired since November 22nd, I always had my doubts. Now I have reasons to believe theres a possibility of my order not been placed. To clear my doubt, I request a snapshot from your purchase history of the order and delivery of the two items . (after all, it's the right thing to do).
They are :
1. HP envy 14 keyboard
2. HP envy 14 speaker.

I understand you are on holiday now, so I humbly request to be updated as soon as you are back from your break.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by easyguy2020: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
asikiye:
I came here to read reviews before heading to whatsapp to place my order since mayorall just does express shipping but i am completely taken aback by the response of a vendor to his clientele and won't bother going ahead with the transaction especially npt with such a rude and unfriendly vendor.

Me too, I have had a rethink about using their services.
Going through recent threads of how Mayorall Services responds to customers compliant is shocking. Mayorall services calling a customer "stupid " on chat is damaging to their reputation. It flaws past positive achievements with recent evidences of very poor customer service.

4 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
You guys are lucky you aren't in the mess already. I regret doing business with this company. Since transaction was initiated Nov 18th, all I was told was my order had been placed (after requesting for the info on 22nd) and upon request again, I was told one of the item was already in their facility in US. for now, they can't convincingly tell me if both are in us, being shipped or waiting to be cleared. All I had was a fat MAYBE they are waiting to be cleared. how can they not keep track of their shipment?

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2018
mayorall:
Do note we are currently on holiday and we will be resuming 03 — 01– 2018. We will attend to all enquiries by then.
Wish you Happy New Year in advance.

O. Isreal
hello sir please I have an items up for grab in UK.can u deliver the items to me here In Nigeria?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Let me keep quiet first and wait for 2018 service to start

I wanna believe Mr Mayorall has done proper adjustments

I get many things to talk but let's wait for business to open
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by onlyme07(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Why is it that at the long run all these shipping coys fold up after 2yrs.? I was a victim 3yrs ago of one of these coys and now this is gradually going down. Mayorall,respond to all these allegations before things get out of hand. Abi money don dey too much to handle? Easy does it bro..! Cheers..
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Ahmadjr(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
mayorall:

Good morning sir. Thanks for your patience.

We've also applied 20% discount/reward to your shipping fee in appreciation of your patience sir. Thanks for your business.

Need my steth delivered please.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by udatso: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Mayorall come and answer us ooo. It's 3rd already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.