Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (413082 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Payment of #80,000 Received from Mrs s....y

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Payment of #284,000 Received from same customer for the below items...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
dru23:

Hi. I import USA spec Mobil oil in large quantities... I mostly import extended performance 5quarts 0w20, 5w20, 5w30 at 17500k .. I have a new batch coming out nxt week by friday.. Please for more information contact me at dru23@hotmail.com

To all my uber customers and partners... have been following the thread on engine ...it is very interesting to say the least ...whether to replace engine or fix engine back and fourth debate has been very entertaining to me .. In my own humble I rather buy a new tokunbo engine than rebuild it ... but my point here people, please take care of your car Engine... do the basic maintenance on it ... if you use the proper engine oil and coolant ,it will reduce the chances of whether to rebuild engine or buy tokunbo... a lot of naija used cars are on a sludge diet ... I have preached the importance of good engine oil ...now I am not saying you have to use USA spec Mobil oil , but if there is a particular brand with a good track record, go ahead and use it .. I just happen to stick to Mobil, before it was castrol.. Now am officially a #teammobil # fan especially extended performance due to my experience.. And keep in mind I never knew anything mobil oil or sludge until my uber cars had sludge... The poverty stricken person that was managing my cars was using 3k naira oil, whether the 3k naira was 5w20 or 5w30 I don't know o ..To them oil na oil ... and also to future uber drivers with tokunbo cars ..make sure you take good care of your car from the start.. Make sure you use coolant and good oil .. So don't have to come to nairaland and ask for a code that is throwng off your car ... or begging for some form of assistance to diagnosis an engine code.... This is my two cents on the matter, whether to rebuild engine or buy tokunbo engine .

And by the way your USA spec Mobil oil will arrive soonest please be on the look out ..thanks

It's a good price plus it's availability provided it's original.

I will love to buy.... But need to be sure it's the Mobil 1 and not agbelero cheesy grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by dru23(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
mayorall:

It's a good price plus it's availability provided it's original.

I will love to buy.... But need to be sure it's the Mobil 1 and not agbelero cheesy grin

No fear my brother.. Dru23 AKA Yankee boy no dey sale fake People have bought oil from me before.. If it was not original trust me you go hear from nairaland... I have brand to protect, cokecola is brand and so is dru23 a brand too ... just ask about me bro ...no fear at all ...in terms of availability no need to worry about that bro ... tables will be shaken and it will be affordable to all ... please a big shout out to the young man that boght the last mobil 1 from me tday ..the young man drives a EOD ..thanks for your patronage...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Konigsegg: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by segzicres(m): 2:08am On Aug 27, 2018
mayorall:
@ Segzicres

Saw others on amazon for mileage above 75,000

M.kabod...

the prices on jumia are for one piece. this is for 2
I still insist on this. please give me quote want to pay for this and the suppliment on Friday
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2018
segzicres:

the prices on jumia are for one piece. this is for 2
I still insist on this. please give me quote want to pay for this and the suppliment on Friday

Ok boss, as your lordship pleases,

Item price #17,403

$100 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived

Mayorall goods nig ent

2025011533 first bank

M.kabod...
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by xzibukz(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FOTF8M2/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

$759.99 Used - Like New

+ $5.99 shipping

B-Images

100% positive (1 seller ratings)

pls land cost of this item?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Payment received from mr Ayo, for LG phone.

M.kabod...

1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2018
xzibukz:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00FOTF8M2/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

$759.99 Used - Like New

+ $5.99 shipping

B-Images

100% positive (1 seller ratings)

pls land cost of this item?

Longest time boss

#237,459

$20 shipping fee when item arrived...

Mayorall goods nig ent,

2025011533 first bank

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by segzicres(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
mayorall:

Ok boss, as your lordship pleases,

Item price #17,403

$100 shipping fee to be paid when item arrived

Mayorall goods nig ent

2025011533 first bank

M.kabod...

bros this your shipping fee is plenty o. how about 30 dollars?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
segzicres:

bros this your shipping fee is plenty o. how about 30 dollars?

The main reason I told you to buy it in naija.

Shipping is by weight and you know how weighthy an engine oil is...and it's 2 pieces again. Not one...

One just need to be careful of buying those stuffs anywhere.

I opened booth yesterday just to pick something, the mechanics around started scrambling for my used Mobil 1 oil gallon. I had to decline. Maybe they want to use it to deceive customers by putting conventional oil of 3k in it and sell at 19k...

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks all for your business

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Oga gboyecares laptop shipped by seller

M.kabod..

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.