Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412421 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
bobo65:

Bro
Which bank atm is accepted on aliexpress
Been trying my zenith bank, to no avail
I would have shipped thru u but item is very small, d top cover of my HTC phone
About $4
But if u can still ship it for me, let me know
Thanks

Try GTB sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ginstinct(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
mayorall:

Try GTB sir.

Thanks I used access
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Abuzay2r(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2017
Hi mayorall,

Pls quote me the followings from AliExpress
1) Redmi Note 4 (64GB) version
2) Redmi Note 3 screen panel.

Thanks in advance.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Abuzay2r:
Hi mayorall,

Pls quote me the followings from AliExpress
1) Redmi Note 4 (64GB) version
2) Redmi Note 3 screen panel.

Thanks in advance.

Redmi note 4 is #89,500
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
We are currently working on making shipping and purchasing fees cheap for you.

The company is moving from logistic company to cargo company.

All price will be slased by 70% . not reduced to 70% but slashed by 70%. This is no joke. You know mayorall companies. We have our customers interest at heart. We do everything to make things easy for you.

After long time of working on our US service and make it reliable. Now we've moved from logistic company to cargo company. Now mayorall cargo company, no more mayorall logistic service. You will see our price will even be cheaper than buying and shipping from China. Please stay tuned as I communicate the price you will doubt to you.

Thanks all for staying with us while we were still offering logistic services at a very high price and you still stayed with us upon our fees. God bless you all.

CC: gambus007

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Interesting... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Abuzay2r(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

Redmi note 4 is #89,500

What about the Redmi Note 3 screen panel?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ginstinct(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

Am sorry am coming late sir. Are we still on point?

Please go ahead sir... 2 of them are still on sale
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2017
ginstinct:

Please go ahead sir... 2 of them are still on sale

Which of them do you want to buy sir,
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2017
Abuzay2r:

What about the Redmi Note 3 screen panel?

We don't have supplier for that sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ginstinct(m): 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

Which of them do you want to buy sir,

The two but the prices independently... Please try to buy time. Let me know the prices. Am not buying for personal use, its for sale.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
thatkindthing:
There is this new two in one tablet by Tecno I want can u do local delivery?

Where is your location sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omoskenso(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
omoskenso:
Gud pm.... Do u do Ebay check out and shipping down
http://m.ebay.com/itm/16GB-APPLE-iPHONE-6-Space-Gray-AT-T-MG4N2LL-A1549-100-Working-Clean-ESN-cleared-/351966333153?nav=WON&trxId=0
I won dat on Ebay.

WE cant login to your account. Seller needs to send paypal invoice.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kowalsky: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
boss mayorall. sowie couldn't get back to you last week.
anyway there's a deal I can't afford to miss on ebay now.

here's the link

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D5300-Digital-SLR-Camera-with-18-55mm-VR-and-70-300mm-DX-AF-P-Lenses-Kit-/311791672947?nav=SEARCH

please I'd like you to bid on it as soon as possible as it ends in 8hrs.
current bid is 460$
I'm willing to shed Max of 488$

pls reply asap
cc mayorall
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omoskenso(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

WE cant login to your account. Seller needs to send paypal invoice.
I dont undastand.... do whatsapp, so we can talk beta
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
kowalsky:
boss mayorall. sowie couldn't get back to you last week.
anyway there's a deal I can't afford to miss on ebay now.

here's the link

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D5300-Digital-SLR-Camera-with-18-55mm-VR-and-70-300mm-DX-AF-P-Lenses-Kit-/311791672947?nav=SEARCH

please I'd like you to bid on it as soon as possible as it ends in 8hrs.
current bid is 460$
I'm willing to shed Max of 488$

pls reply asap
cc mayorall

You can't win it. Use Amazon. Rate is currently #400/$ if you will deal sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kowalsky: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

You can't win it. Use Amazon. Rate is currently #400/$ if you will deal sir.

hmm. what do you think the winning range will be.
I usually don't find deals I like at Amazon. but I'll check again.

thx for prompt response
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
kowalsky:

hmm. what do you think the winning range will be.
I usually don't find deals I like at Amazon. but I'll check again.

thx for prompt response

Currently no forex to purchase on eBay. Anyone who needs it will have to deposit raw USD into my dom account.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kowalsky: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
mayorall:

Currently no forex to purchase on eBay. Anyone who needs it will have to deposit raw USD into my dom account.

alright. thanks for your time
if I get any listing on Amazon. I'll notify you
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by copperA2015(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mayorall, can you help me ship a phone from bronx to Lagos ?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
copperA2015:
Mayorall, can you help me ship a phone from bronx to Lagos ?

Yes sir. We can.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
kowalsky:

alright. thanks for your time
if I get any listing on Amazon. I'll notify you

Alright sir. We will be expecting.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omoskenso(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
omoskenso:

I dont undastand.... do whatsapp, so we can talk beta
Ure not checking ur whatsapp msgs
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by copperA2015(m): 5:19am On Feb 03, 2017
mayorall:

Yes sir. We can.

Quote me the price, I messaged you on whatsapp
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gambus007(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2017
mayorall:
Sorry I haven't been active in last 48hours.

We are currently working on making shipping and purchasing fees cheap for you.

The company is moving from logistic company to cargo company.

All price will be slaced by 70% . not reduced to 70% but slashed by 70%. This is no joke. You know mayorall companies. We have our customers interest at heart. We don't everything to be easy for you.

After long time of working on our US service and make it reliable. Now we've moved from logistic company to cargo company. Now mayorall cargo company, no more mayorall logistic service. You will see our price will even be cheaper than buying and shipping from China. Please stay tuned as I communicate the price you will doubt to you.

Thanks all for staying with us while we were still offering logistic services at a very high price and you still stayed with us upon our fees. God bless you all.

CC: gambus007

Good move.sky is your limit bro
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2017
omoskenso:

Ure not checking ur whatsapp msgs

Replied

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.