Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412561 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
chidika:

Nice, have you sent the speakers?

Come pick your goods or waiting for speaker to arrive?.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kentochi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
check the first page
niyiguy:
Address for pickup please

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by chidika: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
mayorall:

Come pick your goods or waiting for speaker to arrive?.

Nah will come tomorrow and pick the ones on ground
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Donbigi2(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by osusu(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2017
@ mayorall if i buy things using my ebay account how do you help me to ship or do i send my paypal funds to you to shop for me?
please how is this done
relp asap
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by kolsrah(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bizzonthetrack(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omoskenso(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Items picked up and in good condition
Cheers man!
Buyers lets ball cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by chidika: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mayorall I won't say anything here until I've picked up my good, but honestly your attitude is not it at all. Shouting on a client and giving unreasonable ultimatums.

You informed me yesterday that goods are ready for collection, collect by 12 today.

Firstly, you do not know what my schedule is like, even when I asked if you could do delivery, you said pickup only.

Yesterday we were trying to finalize on the exchange rate for the shipping fee, which I had thought was uniform, but you didn't even respond making me feel you had agreed with what I had said.

Only for you to call me and start shouting that you asked me to come by 12, do you know what my schedule is like?

I then tell you I'd pay for the shipping before the day ends, but will come pick up latest tomorrow, which you acknowledge. I even asked what time you will close today, and what time you will open tomorrow but you don't respond.

Then after I have paid what I believe to be my balance, not withstanding that I have an item that is still pending arrival, you begin to ask me if I'm going to work tomorrow that I expect you to be working as well. Even threatening me with demurrage, please don't be silly I beg you.

I wouldn't want any further bad blood generated over this matter and would expect that you maturely hold up to your end of this transaction as I hold up to mine.

3 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by chidika: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
chidika:
Mayorall I won't say anything here until I've picked up my good, but honestly your attitude is not it at all. Shouting on a client and giving unreasonable ultimatums.

You informed me yesterday that goods are ready for collection, collect by 12 today.

Firstly, you do not know what my schedule is like, even when I asked if you could do delivery, you said pickup only.

Yesterday we were trying to finalize on the exchange rate for the shipping fee, which I had thought was uniform, but you didn't even respond making me feel you had agreed with what I had said.

Only for you to call me and start shouting that you asked me to come by 12, do you know what my schedule is like?

I then tell you I'd pay for the shipping before the day ends, but will come pick up latest tomorrow, which you acknowledge. I even asked what time you will close today, and what time you will open tomorrow but you don't respond.

Then after I have paid what I believe to be my balance, not withstanding that I have an item that is still pending arrival, you begin to ask me if I'm going to work tomorrow that I expect you to be working as well. Even threatening me with demurrage, please don't be silly I beg you.

I wouldn't want any further bad blood generated over this matter and would expect that you maturely hold up to your end of this transaction as I hold up to mine.

Called now and he said he acted out of stress.

It's all good

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by temitimx19(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
First time buying from Mayorall i must confess it was hitch free and Cheap. Starting from the purchase of the PlayStation 4 on Amazon, shipping down to Abuja. It's was a very pleasant experience. I paid on April 3rd and it got delivered to me at Abuja by Air on the 21st of April and i picked it up at the Airport.
Mayorall is a very trustworthy person, although we didn't communicate much.
I got my package without worries, and excuses.
Thank you Mayorall.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Benny95(m): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Good day @mayorall, good job you are doing here. Please I have a 3.48 lbs macbook pro '13 in the USA and I want to ship it down to nigeria here. Please how much will it cost? And how many days sir? Thanks.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Items photo.

Mr Shola IPhone 7 red

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Clinton11 MacBook pro. Thanks for your help. But you own me, my Pierre from amazon turned out to be original. Just not good on your body tongue

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Gidimaster casing and go laptop.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Gidimasters . Thanks for your help. Really appreciate

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Barezzi

Amazon echo.

Already in Calabar.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2017
Omoskenxo htc

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Kentochi

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2017
PS4 console

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Chidika Musical instruments.

Keyboard

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Mixer and accessories

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2017

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2017
The musical instrument full loads. Uploaded little I can for now

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Good News.

All goods shipped 3 days ago (Tuesday) fully cleared and now ready for pick up. grin grin

Speed of light. SAS
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
osusu:
@ mayorall if i buy things using my ebay account how do you help me to ship or do i send my paypal funds to you to shop for me?
please how is this done
relp asap

You can buy yourself and send to us.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
osusu:
please how is this done
relp asap

You can but yourself and send to us.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by chidika: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
mayorall:
Good News.

All goods shipped 3 days ago (Tuesday) fully cleared and now ready for pick up. grin grin

Speed of light. SAS

Speakers there as well?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bina33(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bro how fa my shoes Na, I just dey see people things ooo.. Give me update a beg. Thanks
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
chidika:

Speakers there as well?

Yes sir. It's a plus to you I guess. No double fuel.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by chidika: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
mayorall:

Yes sir. It's a plus to you I guess. No double fuel.

Sure
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by tranxo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
mayorall:

You can buy yourself and send to us.
How often do you ship from US, and can you send to any part of Nigeria once item gets to Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.