Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price (368 Views)

Home Surveillance Security Camera At Tesotech. / Repair Your Phone: ZERO STRESS / UPDATE-Get Your Iphone,ipad and Samsung Screen Replacement At Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price by graces2016: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
We repair Ipads and convert the icloud to wireless to enable it to be used as a wireless connection to internet.
We repair all types of Camera...Camcoders,Studio Camera,Snapping Camera and Professional Camera..
Whatever the problem is with your ipad and camera..We offer practical repair services..

We repair all types of laptops,from screen issue to keyboard etc...

You can also order for our services online..
We pick,We diagonise,We Repair,We Return..

Call for more info
fglory2016@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price by NoriegaQ(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
How much to change ipad 3 battery?
Re: Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price by dmuchwells(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2016
my iPad is locked with I cloud
Re: Repair Your Ipad And Camera At Affordable Price by icjunior(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2016
To change ipad mini battery is how much?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used HTC Desire 816G / Phone Accessories With Warranty / I Need Iphone 5s Screen And Battery To Buy Call Me 08032596603

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.