Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ideas Rules The World - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ideas Rules The World (512 Views)

Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / Agribusiness Ideas Roundtable For Higher Executives Only / 16 Business Ideas In Agriculture For Young Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Rules The World by Iseoluwani: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders!!

People say ideas rules the world. In a hard economic situation like Nigeria, people have been making it, then I wonder how, why, when and where are they making it.

This has been questions that have been carrying in my mind for months without answers.

Am a graduate of EKSU bsc (ed) political science. Served Nigeria n have been sitting at home now for months searching for a job all to no avail. You can't see the frustration in my face when I see responsibilities in front of me as the first born which am unable to carry out

Everyday I always remember that a man's gifts makes room for him and he will not stand behind mean men.

Then what then is my talent/gifts, I cant sing, but I have something I have been wishing to do since when I was a kid, and that's poultry business, rearing of animals on commercial basis is my goal. Even the purpose am searching for job is to save money and after a while leave the job and go back into Agro allied business.

Now this is the problem, I got no job to start my business but I have the ideas, skills to start but no finance. I intend starting with rabbits business with a male and 4 does since rabbits feeding z not really expensive and I have the ideas

Now I need the help of well meaningful nigerians/nairalanders to please help me.

I am in need of just #20000 as capital. This is the breakdown
below

Rabbits hutch = #15000
Rabbits will cost me #5000

Having struggle to help myself I was only able to get #3000.
Please help me your #10' 20 100 is valuable. Please help

Please this is not a scam. For avoidance of doubt I stay in Ibadan, challenge ,felele directly opposite amazing petrol station
Whatsapp

The pictures below are my conversations with a rabbit farmer. Yomi farms from ogbomosho

Re: Ideas Rules The World by iaminspired: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Almost 60 views no comments

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Celery Seed And Sweet Corn Seed / I Want To Buy Catfish Brood Stock For 1500 Naira. / Dry Season Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.