Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA (1316 Views)

Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Buhari Hotels And Restaurants Spotted In India (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Students Live With Discrimination In India (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA by iyobs7(f): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
study in affordable universities in india.
Hi there, this an update for you guys.
I actually notice that people just contact me without reading all the post so i decided to refresh this again.[

HOW IS India?
India............................... India is a very good place to live in.My first day in India was a very good experience for me at the airport i already got like three India friends which makes them friendly and welcoming, they very eager to learn about other countries. they love black a lot. To actually talk about the environment good and conducive area for studying and for selfie also because am a selfie ex pact so part of the reason why i chooser India tho...and their long hair because i thought i could transplant my hair{{{{. there are dirty area also India tho but that those not matter because we here to study.
HOW IS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM?
The education system here is of high standards because no one makes it here through sorting lecturers,one thing about them is that they don't set what they never taught you in class,so tell me how you not going to come out with class upper self and confirm A O C. There is lecturer to student relationship if you don't understand a topic you can easily work to them and tell the lecturer you don't understand this that that he or she as the right to go over it again OK for me now my inorganic chemistry lecturer madam she just come to class write write write she explain better we don't understand i easily work to meet the DEAN of my faculty and complain about her to him which everyone also don't also want her again and she was changed. NO FEAR we all no how Nigeria lecturer behave but here capital NO total different. ANOTHER THING if your result comes out and you think what you wrote you should have higher score than what you were given 100% sure you work down to the exam block and ask for your paper to be re-mark and if you score more than that your score will be added back for you I LOVE INDIA LIKE DIE.
WHY IS INDIA THE BEST DESTINATION TO STUDY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT? While living in India can be challenging for international students,BUT believe it a COUNTRY you will love to be in lot of memories are attached to it. you ave the opportunity to travel to other countries and when you get back to Nigeria trying to go to other countries it going to be very easy for you once you once have India visa on your passport.India is a high growing country on the cutting of edge of the technological revolution,studying in in India have much to over FACT.
ADMISSION IS ON NOW TO ALL UNIVERSITIES .
NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR IF AFFECTING US HERE ALSO SO WITH THAT THE FEE IS MUCH MORE MORE THAN THE PRICE ON MY EARLIER POST BUT WITH THIS ALSO IF ALSO AFFORDABLE.SO JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND.THAT IS WHY AM GIVING THE BEST SCHOOLS AND THE CHEAPEST FOR YOU.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE ONCE again READ MY WRITE UP WELL DON'T JUST JUMP TO GET MY CONTACT[i][/i

THIS SOME COPIES OF ADMISSION LETTERS AND VISA PAGE BELOW. YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH THIS DETAILS BELOW:
FACE BOOK: Adefabi Opeyemi
phone no :+917989045476[also on whatsapp you can call me on whatsapp if you have a good network]
I G AND SNAPCHAT:yemifabz
Gmail:yemifabz@gmail.com
cool cool cool cool cool coolthanks.......may the GOD IN INDIA TEMPLE BLESS YOU grin grin grin grin SORRY MAY GOD BLESS YOU.[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA by LondonCool(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
iyobs7:
My girl and I would love to go for a tour in calabar and looking to stay in a decent hotel of not more than 7k per night.

Please does anyone have an idea? And secondly, the hotel should be closed to places like obudu cattle ranch and famous tourist attractions.

Please your contributions is highly needed.

Thanks

You can't get a 'decent' hotel in Calabar for N7,000 a night.

Calabar and Obudu are located miles away from each other. It's a 6-7 journey to Obudu from Calabar. It's either you look for a hotel in Calabar or Obudu.
Re: CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA by chimah3(m): 5:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Try looking on Jovago.com for hotels. (There are hotels cheapen than 7k)
But try to get somewhere on MCC road...i really enjoyed staying there!
Visit places like Marina resort (This is a whole day FUN adventure).
Go to Tinapa (Dry place now, but just go and mark attendance)
Visiting Obudu might be impossible if you are on a budget. (Because its a very long journey like iyobs7 said...and no point spending 12 hours or more traveling to and fro just to see a place...unless you have flight money)
Eat good fish from the locals
Feed your eyes ( Take walks around in the evenings)
Go on a tour bus (The usually used to pass front of the hotel i stayed on MCC road)
Go clubbing in Jasper 131 0r Mayfair...
Make new friends....
And have fun....
Re: CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA by iyobs7(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
iyobs7:
study in affordable universities in india.
Hi there, this an update for you guys.
I actually notice that people just contact me without reading all the post so i decided to refresh this again.[

HOW IS India?
India............................... India is a very good place to live in.My first day in India was a very good experience for me at the airport i already got like three India friends which makes them friendly and welcoming, they very eager to learn about other countries. they love black a lot. To actually talk about the environment good and conducive area for studying and for selfie also because am a selfie ex pact so part of the reason why i chooser India tho...and their long hair because i thought i could transplant my hair{{{{. there are dirty area also India tho but that those not matter because we here to study.
HOW IS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM?
The education system here is of high standards because no one makes it here through sorting lecturers,one thing about them is that they don't set what they never taught you in class,so tell me how you not going to come out with class upper self and confirm A O C. There is lecturer to student relationship if you don't understand a topic you can easily work to them and tell the lecturer you don't understand this that that he or she as the right to go over it again OK for me now my inorganic chemistry lecturer madam she just come to class write write write she explain better we don't understand i easily work to meet the DEAN of my faculty and complain about her to him which everyone also don't also want her again and she was changed. NO FEAR we all no how Nigeria lecturer behave but here capital NO total different. ANOTHER THING if your result comes out and you think what you wrote you should have higher score than what you were given 100% sure you work down to the exam block and ask for your paper to be re-mark and if you score more than that your score will be added back for you I LOVE INDIA LIKE DIE.
WHY IS INDIA THE BEST DESTINATION TO STUDY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT? While living in India can be challenging for international students,BUT believe it a COUNTRY you will love to be in lot of memories are attached to it. you ave the opportunity to travel to other countries and when you get back to Nigeria trying to go to other countries it going to be very easy for you once you once have India visa on your passport.India is a high growing country on the cutting of edge of the technological revolution,studying in in India have much to over FACT.
ADMISSION IS ON NOW TO ALL UNIVERSITIES .
NOTE: DUE TO CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR IF AFFECTING US HERE ALSO SO WITH THAT THE FEE IS MUCH MORE MORE THAN THE PRICE ON MY EARLIER POST BUT WITH THIS ALSO IF ALSO AFFORDABLE.SO JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND.THAT IS WHY AM GIVING THE BEST SCHOOLS AND THE CHEAPEST FOR YOU.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE ONCE again READ MY WRITE UP WELL DON'T JUST JUMP TO GET MY CONTACT[i][/i

THIS SOME COPIES OF ADMISSION LETTERS AND VISA PAGE BELOW. YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH THIS DETAILS BELOW:
FACE BOOK: Adefabi Opeyemi
phone no :+919700170933[also on whatsapp you can call me on whatsapp if you have a good network]
I G AND SNAPCHAT:yemifabz
Gmail:yemifabz@gmail.com
cool cool cool cool cool coolthanks.......may the GOD IN INDIA TEMPLE BLESS YOU grin grin grin grin SORRY MAY GOD BLESS YOU.[img][/img][img][/img]
please if you have message me before please kindly fetch my number back because I lost my phone I just got a new Sim card thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sad News As Nigerian Usa War Veteran Shot Dead On Arrival In Nigeria / 4 American Tourists And Pilot Died As Plane Crashes Into Australian Mall. / Any Idea On How To Obtain Bahamas Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.