Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's (1780 Views)

Lucy Igbokwe, Miracle Ikechukwu's Mother Reacts After He Won BBNaija / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by jaelz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hehehe okay this like a follow up thread to the one blackberrybabes posted earlier on about Paul Okoye musical signee not always putting on a bra : https://www.nairaland.com/3283568/lucy-rudeboy-records-always-braless, men after careful review of her and her dress style i must agree omo the babe hate bra true true what do you have to say about her boobs?

cc:lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, onila, prettythicksme, mynd44, farano,

cc:https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/08/10-very-sensual-pics-of-lucy-that.html

1 Share

Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by HungerBAD: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am not complaining.

Nigerian guys are suckers,and it is refreshing to see ONE CHEST they have not sucked to death.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by delzbaba(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
U said 10
Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by jaelz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
more:

Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by iOluwaMichael(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
So what should we do?
:-|
Maybe she likes it loose/free
Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by pimplucious: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who bra don help? Abeg flaunt ur shit like u give no Bleep
Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by jaelz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
iOluwaMichael:
So what should we do?
:-|
Maybe she likes it loose/free

Oya take the last two make you carry help yourself

Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by Smellingmouth: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
pimplucious:
Who bra don help? Abeg flaunt ur shiit like u give no Bleep

Chairman of Vaseline Crew, I hail YOU oo... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by iOluwaMichael(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
jaelz:

Oya take the last two make you carry help yourself
I no need....
Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by AbjMotorPalace: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
she cant spend huge some of money on implants and u expect her not to flaunt it.

Will do mine soon.

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later smiley
Re: 10 Very Sensual Pics Of Psquares Lucy That Proves She Hates Bra's by ebujany(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
You dey who boobs epp? See ur mouth, e epp am

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Puts Her Hot Body On Display In Bahamas / Lovely Photo Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Her $3,290 Gucci Bag / Could This Be Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.