Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. (1584 Views)

Swap Your Dead Or Damaged Laptop With A Perfectly Working Used Laptop Here / I Want To Buy A Fairly Used Laptop... / Get Any Us/uk Used Laptop @ Half-worth Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please Help me before I lose my money!!!

I needed a laptop for Graphic Design and Animation works. But since I couldn't afford a high spec Laptop, I decided to go for a UK used.
What's more shocking to me is that, all the UK used I've checked in different stores have some kind of blurry screens. Both the texts and the icons on the screen were so blurry and some icons were even somehow bent.
These are laptops with Intel Core i3 - i5. I was so confused, so I decided to hold on and ask my fellow Nairalanders.

For those that have used UK used Laptops before or if you have any experience with this, is there a way to correct this blurry screen? Or that's just basically how they are?.

Please I just need an Intel core i3 - i5 with at least 4GB RAM and 320 - 500HDD with 512 to 1gb dedicated video memory.
If you have one and want to sell it, pls let's connect.

Please help a brother.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by christiancy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
atleast u should hav inputed ur cell no also.... uk used laptops comes in varieties, u can b lucky stones in gettin a good faultless system....dey are not gauranteed. am currently using 1 . Dell espirion 8gig,1trbit, core I7, speed is 2.5ghhz.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
christiancy:
atleast u should hav inputed ur cell no also.... uk used laptops comes in varieties, u can b lucky stones in gettin a good faultless system....dey are not gauranteed. am currently using 1 . Dell espirion 8gig,1trbit, core I7, speed is 2.5ghhz.
Thanks a lot.
I guess it was just unfortunate I couldn't get a better one. May be I'll still check another time.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by christiancy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
uwclm bro....
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Panshow:

I needed a laptop for Graphic Design and Animation works. But since I couldn't afford a high spec Laptop, I decided to go for a UK used.
What's more shocking to me is that, all the UK used I've checked in different stores have some kind of blurry screens. Both the texts and the icons on the screen were so blurry and some icons were even somehow bent.
These are laptops with Intel Core i3 - i5. I was so confused, so I decided to hold on and ask my fellow Nairalanders.

For those that have used UK used Laptops before or if you have any experience with this, is there a way to correct this blurry screen? Or that's just basically how they are?.

Please I just need an Intel core i3 - i5 with at least 4GB RAM and 320 - 500HDD with 512 to 1gb dedicated video memory.

Lalasticlala
Skydancer
Maleeq

Please help a brother.

UK used laptop purchase is not a risk (if you get a good version).
I have sold hundreds of UK used laptops during my importation days.
The ones you have been offered are clearly defective. Don't buy them to avoid stories that touch.............
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The ones you have been offered are clearly defective. Don't buy them to avoid stories that touch.............
Thank you very much for your advice.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
christiancy:
uwclm bro....
Lexusgs430:

Thanks for your respective advices. Have finally got myself a great UK used Laptop with smooth screen and exactly the type I want.
I see that all the ones I saw earlier were defective as you rightly mentioned.
Thanks guys.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Panshow:

Thanks for your respective advices. Have finally got myself a great UK used Laptop with smooth screen and exactly the type I want.
I see that all the ones I saw earlier were defective as you rightly mentioned.
Thanks guys.

Which laptop did you eventually buy?
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Which laptop did you eventually buy?
It's a HP Probook. Core i3.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Panshow:

It's a HP Probook. Core i3.

A good laptop. Make I come take am for weekend?
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

A good laptop. Make I come take am for weekend?
Hahaha...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Lexusgs430: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Panshow:

Hahaha...

I wan take am say, answer nah no

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I wan take am say, answer nah no

undecided limousine ati lexus.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided limousine ati lexus.

Becomes Lexlimo
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by 123hat: 1:20am On Aug 21, 2016
Panshow:

Please help a brother.

Where did u get the one you bought please and for how much? as am also in your shoes looking for something similar.thanks.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by Panshow(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
123hat:

Where did u get the one you bought please and for how much? as am also in your shoes looking for something similar.thanks.
I bought it in Abuja, Wuse Market, from one computer shop, MCEE Computers.
Re: Pls Help!!! I Want To Make A Risky Decision: UK Used Laptop. by davidadenrele: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello,

I can be of assistance to you
I have what you are looking for HP Elite ProBook 6650b Intel Core i5 2.40GBzGhz speed,6GB DDR3 memory, 500GB Harddisize, Webcam, Bluetooth, Wifi, DVD/RW+, 1gb dedicated graphics memory.

You can reach me on this number 08024900627,08092390033.

Thanks

David.

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Laptop For Sale At An Affordable Price. / * * SOLD** Ipad 4 64gb, Wifi +4g (uses Sim) For Quick Sale * * SOLD *** / Microsoft Office 2016 Version Product Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.