Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) (13839 Views)

Investment Of The Year.... Investors Where Are You? / Do Not Invest In Ibeju Lekki Untill You Read This. / Lands In Ibeju Lekki Vs New Iphone 7. Which One Will You Invest On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
At the end of the day, if you’re wasting your time by not investing in yourself, you’re going to waste away—and that would be the greatest waste of all.
When money realizes that it is in good hands, it wants to stay and multiply in those hands.Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.

There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons

for buying cheap land are flawed or untenable. When the funds that you have are limited, it makes

good sense to cut your cloth according to the available material. Resources can seriously

limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment

journey with buying what you can afford and then scale up gradually. This is

definitely a good reason to buy cheap. Apart from the fact that price is relative, there are

other more important issues such as value. What you consider expensive is probably someone

else’s reasonable cost. Value is also more important than price. In real estate, price is

one of the ways of knowing valuable real estate.If the property is in a good location

with basic infrastructures, good security and accessibility several individuals will be

willing to pay a premium to acquire such a property and this will definitely push up the value.This is

one of the reasons why locations that are close to centers of business activities, government

operations and good infrastructure are usually expensive and yet continue to attract buyers.

Here are steps to Follow When Buying a Land
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Prepare Yourself To Purchase
2. Doing The Research
3.Hiring a Lawyer Or Calling a Surveyor to Help Inspect the Land
4.Paying Outright so as to get your Allocation/ Necessary Document Instantly
5.Installment Plan is Fine for Those who want to break the Payment Reason why u are Buying
-------------------------------------
1.Pride of Ownership
2.Buy, Build, Live There
3.Buy & Sell Tax Free
4.Buy & Make It Cash-flow
5.Buy & Lease to Company's
6.Buy & Build Hostels
7.Buy and Build Schools
8.Buy and build Hotels
9.Buy, Build , And Resell
10.Buy and Hold

Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional investment in real estate. You could also

help add a great deal of value and leverage to your children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With

the massive rapid development ongoing in the Ibeju Lekki With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port,

the new International Airport among several other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and

industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For free consultancy please contact us now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My only purpose is to deliver successful results and Better Home for you
#Please and Please don't miss this wonderful opportunity
PEN HOME PARADISE Located at Eleko Junction Price N15 million

Contact JejeProperties

WhatsApp /Text message/calls
+2348063337234 (whatsapp/calls/text) 08063337234
or

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

www.jejeproperties.com

1 Share

Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again

1 Like

Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements. Start now and invest in the Real Estate
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy family, Happy home and Better future
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 6:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
Investing in lands, real estate and homes will bring you happiness and safety plans to your business and investment in the future. Don't think about today but think about tomorrow and children children (better future).
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by annsmith4444: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Own A Money Making Machine Via Mobile App 2 Earn N400,000/month Without WORK

who else want to tap into the great wealth of mobile app and gaming business?
do you know that you can make $200 i.e (N30,000) daily and $1,500( N250,000) monthly without doing any other extra work or even investing any money.

JUST JOIN THE DISCUSSION HERE TO LEARN HOW https://www.nairaland.com/3292921/own-money-making-machine-via#48562460
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2016
time doesn't wait for nobody
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Invest now and plan well for your future
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Victory through divine help
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2016
moment of joy and wonderful future
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Don't Mind those side chicks who want u to buy them Gadgets u had better invest on properties ..Buy now and thank me later
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
happy home
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
the best investment on Earth is earth
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nothing but joy in investment
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Not following up with your prospects is the same as filling up your bathtub without first putting the stopper in the drain.
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Make Your Home An Island In The Sun
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Making realty dreams a reality
Re: I JUST WONDER WHY INVESTORS WILL NOT INVEST ON THIS PROFIT LANDS (WHY) by jejeproperty(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
My only purpose is to deliver successful results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Environmental Science And Technology Certificate Course / Lagos Landlord Palava / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.