Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,358 members, 7,822,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries (11379 Views)

[BREAKING] NAICOM Staff Protest Unpaid Allowances, To Commence Warning Strike / Sacked Oil Workers Protest Unpaid Severance Packages In Rivers / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Orikinla(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Where is Tweeter Senator of the Year, Ben Murray-Bruce?

Where is former President Goodluck Jonathan?
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by remikunle: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by striker9(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol...where is Buruji Kashamu when u need him..I remember vividly how he helped the people of Osun with truck load full of rice.Dickson better seek help from Foyose,I'm sure he can spare 5cups of rice per person and 500naira...Lol
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by kerr9(f): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
am currently in Bayelsa things are really bad here and all the people is to blame every thing on the fg.the gov.don't give a f**k to what going on.he just keep mute
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by CioAngels(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mr seriaki dickson is a Thief, drag him in the public. No money to run school in his state, yet, he is building another university which he will later (claim) steal. THIEF.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by entrepreneurmic: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
NairaandNigeria:
PDP led government don distribute their entitlement to fellow politicians through Dasuki.
But why is it that Bayelsa with just 8 local government will be collecting huge amount of money as allocation and still unable to pay salary
D ANSWER IS SIMPLE, D FAT THIEVES ARE USING D MONEY TO PAD THEIR POCKETS WHILE THE MASSES ARE SUFFERING. GOD WIL ANSWER THEM VERY SOON.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by entrepreneurmic: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
CioAngels:
Mr seriaki dickson is a Thief, drag him in the public. No money to run school in his state, yet, he is building another university which he will later (claim) steal. THIEF.
IT IS CLEAR THAT D STATE DOES NOT VALUE EDUCATION. IT IS A BIG SHAME.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Standing5(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
iamarvye:
How Bayelsa is unable to pay salary still baffles me,even without any infrastructural development....
*sigh
Then I think Aregbesola deserves a big clap for finding a way to pay workers of over 25LGs without stopping infrastructural projects and Bayelsa can't even handle 7LGs without any tangible project in 5yrs...
Stupidity is a choice so I won't yarn my mind.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Standing5(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Where is Tweeter Senator of the Year, Ben Murray-Bruce?

Where is former President Goodluck Jonathan?
[/size]
Where is Reuben Abati?
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Tundeobama(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
if bayelsa was a city in s.w with there huge allocation and small landmass it will be a state of the art facilities even with 13 percent no good governance,now that oil price has finish.This people dont hold there leader accountable 1st that's there biggest problem
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by holaralph(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
thats their cup of tea, tell them to continue supporting the NDA SO THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO RUN THE ECONOMY AGROUND
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by ogundeleai(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Terrible indeed, A state with less than a million population, 8LG getting close to 4bn despite drop in revenue and unable to pray salary... If its Aregbesola now with over 4m population, 31LG and less than 1bn from federation account, hell will have let loose here...
Some of these Niger Deltans need to talk to themselves. Their problems or enemy are within.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by ogundeleai(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Standing5:
Stupidity is a choice so I won't yarn my mind.
An average yoruba politician irrespective of party affiliation will strife to have legacy project that he want to be remembered for bur reverse is the case in other regions.. And the so call youth to speak with one voice they have been brainwashed on religion, tribalism... Am wondering if aregbesola got fraction of what is going to the Niger Delta states, OSUN by now would have been Eldorado..

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Niger Delta Avengers need to Blow-up more pipelines. Its like you guys think the Federal government will share what it does not have? By the time allocation gets to NGN6,000,000/month, Then we would know who`s sabotaging the country. This is just the beginning! In 3 months time....The status quo would have become worse if people dont rethink
All Nigeria politicians are the same. Don't be surprised that your president is aware of the madness of the avengers before execution. They look for something to Divert your attention
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
iebanehita:
Bayelsa is one of the most useless state I have ever seen..

A governor owing workers since Dec , the on ly state university being shut down and yet, the bill for the establishment of University of Africa in dickson's home town has been accepted and approved by NUC.. he has already deceived the public by saying it's a Public-Private partnership, but we know where the money is coming from...

He doesn't even give a hoot about the plight of bayelsans,since he has already concluded they are lazy.
Are you aware that oshiomole did similar thing in Edo State?public-private ownership
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by iebanehita(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Are you aware that oshiomole did similar thing in Edo State?public-private ownership

Eh?
Please remind me which school was established in Oshio's hometown..
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by nnokwa042(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Buhari

Sees what you causes

grin
if we start blaming northerners for atrocities they committed in this country u northerners put nigeria in this mess the money all northern past leaders stoled from nigeria will build cities like abuja into 10 places in nigeria.after u people came up with maitesine later boko haram the blood u northerners ve wasted in this country will hunt u people for ever
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Standing5(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2016
ogundeleai:

An average yoruba politician irrespective of party affiliation will strife to have legacy project that he want to be remembered for bur reverse is the case in other regions.. And the so call youth to speak with one voice they have been brainwashed on religion, tribalism... Am wondering if aregbesola got fraction of what is going to the Niger Delta states, OSUN by now would have been Eldorado..
Stupidity will always be a choice. I was just wonderin did Aregbesola build these projects with his state allocation alone? If not how did he fund them?
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by MutantMetahuman: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2016
nnokwa042:
if we start blaming northerners for atrocities they committed in this country u northerners put nigeria in this mess the money all northern past leaders stoled from nigeria will build cities like abuja into 10 places in nigeria.after u people came up with maitesine later boko haram the blood u northerners ve wasted in this country will hunt u people for ever
as expected

Quite predictable grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Sheggy13(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Not that I'm supporting him but at least he makes sure the existing State University at Ekpoma is still up and running and the calendar not uninterrupted by paying the workers there and all other civil servants in the state up-to-date despite receiving less than half of what this dunce of a governor in Bayelsa in allocations even with a much more bigger civil service and LG. You won't see the people from that state (including the fool that calls himself Twitter Senator) complain on this thread or their idiotic supporters from the SE but they'll lay all the blame at the feet of Buhari while cheering on their Avengers sons whenever they blow pipelines to further deplete the revenue the country earns from oil. What a pathetic set of humans
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by LeStylo: 5:39am On Aug 16, 2016
iamarvye:
How Bayelsa is unable to pay salary still baffles me,even without any infrastructural development....
*sigh
Then I think Aregbesola deserves a big clap for finding a way to pay workers of over 25LGs without stopping infrastructural projects and Bayelsa can't even handle 7LGs without any tangible project in 5yrs...
Meanwhile Osun is one of the top 7 civil service states in Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by OAUTemitayo: 5:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Aregbesola really tried in Osun state
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Abagworo(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2016
iamarvye:
*sigh

Who told you there's no tangible project? There is but below expectation .
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Godfather898989: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
If this were APC state....there is God oo
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
iebanehita:

Eh?
Please remind me which school was established in Oshio's hometown..
Edo State University Iyamo Oshiomole's village?
The school is about N500,000 per session
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by tola268: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2016
saaedlee:

See More information :

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/08/teachers-protest-over-unpaid-salaries.html?m=1

The house of reps and senates must see to this, the immunity protecting the rulling governors must be removed. Governors spoilt the good work of Federal Government in this country and they are the most corruptive set of people in this Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by bashydemy1: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Bayelsa? Osun is better than that state with low allocation.
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by iebanehita(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Edo State University Iyamo Oshiomole's village?
The school is about N500,000 per session

Oh.. I see.
But considering bayelsa, being a small state(8LGAs), a core Niger Delta state where major oil companies has functioning oil wells in almost all the LGA and drills oil on a daily basis...d.a.i.l.y basis ...still baffles me as how wicked the gov can be to the plights of the citizens.

And mind you, this University of Africa is gonna be bigger than Edo State University and even Fed Uni Otueke..trust me!
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
kerr9:
am currently in Bayelsa things are really bad here and all the people is to blame every thing on the fg.the gov.don't give a f**k to what going on.he just keep mute

where are you in Bayelsa?
Re: Bayelsa Teachers Protest Unpaid Salaries by Iceberg3: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
striker9:
Lol...where is Buruji Kashamu when u need him..I remember vividly how he helped the people of Osun with truck load full of rice.Dickson better seek help from Foyose,I'm sure he can spare 5cups of rice per person and 500naira...Lol

buhari sef

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Govt To Pay 3months Salaries From Mondayl / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) / 10 Ways To Have A More Successful Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.