Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family (785 Views)

White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures / Olympic Swimmer Michael Phelps: Did He Use Steroids Or Is He Clean? / Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family by wunderkidblog(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Michael Phelps celebrated his last Olympic swim with his fiancé and family members. Present where his parent-in-law, mother, fiancé and 3month old baby boy Boomer.
Phelps Fiancé shared a pic with caption,

“Its been an incredible week with the family cheering on @m_phelps00, adding that she wished Phelps’ sisters were able to join.”

Phelps has so far won 6 medals at the Olympics with 5 gold and 1 silver adding to his astonishing tally of 28 Olympic medals. For each race, Johnson and the couple’s son (wearing his signature red, white and blue headphones) were watching from the stands.
The 31-year-old swimmer, Phelps has repeatedly said that these are his last Olympic games.

Quoting him, Phelps said,
“I’m just ready for something different,” he told NBC. “My swimming career might be over, but I have the future ahead of me. It’s not the end of a career, [it’s] the beginning of a new journey.”
That new journey includes a wedding, which already has a date according to his fiancé

Read more...
http://wunderkidblog.com/michael-phelps-celebrates-last-olympic-swim-with-fiancee-and-family/

Re: Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family by ammyluv2002(f): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Cute woman

2 Likes

Re: Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family by Lily4star(f): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family by passyhansome(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2016
wunderkidblog:
Michael Phelps celebrated his last Olympic swim with his fiancé and family members. Present where his parent-in-law, mother, fiancé and 3month old baby boy Boomer.
Phelps Fiancé shared a pic with caption,

“Its been an incredible week with the family cheering on @m_phelps00, adding that she wished Phelps’ sisters were able to join.”

Phelps has so far won 6 medals at the Olympics with 5 gold and 1 silver adding to his astonishing tally of 28 Olympic medals. For each race, Johnson and the couple’s son (wearing his signature red, white and blue
headphones
) were watching from the stands.
The 31-year-old swimmer, Phelps has repeatedly said that these are his last Olympic games.

Quoting him, Phelps said,
“I’m just ready for something different,” he told NBC. “My swimming career might be over, but I have the future ahead of me. It’s not the end of a career, [it’s] the beginning of a new journey.”
That new journey includes a wedding, which already has a date according to his fiancé

Read more...
http://wunderkidblog.com/michael-phelps-celebrates-last-olympic-swim-with-fiancee-and-family/

[size=15pt]THAT'S NOT HEADPHONE AND CAN NEVER BE THAT'S CALLED EARMUFF O P TAKE CORRECTION[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Michael Phelps Celebrates Last Olympic Swim With Fiancée And Family by wunderkidblog(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
passyhansome:

[size=15pt]THAT'S NOT HEADPHONE AND CAN NEVER BE THAT'S CALLED EARMUFF O P TAKE CORRECTION[/size]

Noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke On Ronaldo / [photos] Emmanuel Emenike Escapes Death / Ifeanyi Uba Takes The Confederation Cup To The Olympic Stadium In London.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.