Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Sales Force Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Force Consulting (1404 Views)

Job Recruitment At Sales Force Consulting (8 Positions) – Apply Now / Sales Force Consulting Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Job Recruitment At Sales Force Consulting (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Force Consulting by Chinyere26(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good evening people,

Please I got this text from Sales force consulting

Following from your CV sent to Sales Force Consulting, you are hereby invited to interview for the post of Customer Service Officer in a Cable Network company located in Onitsha. Date: Tuesday Aug.16, 2016. Venue: Sales Force Consulting, 8 Niger Drive GRA, Osha, first floor. Time: 11am. Pls come with you CV and copies of credentials.

Who is with me and how authentic are they? I remember sending CV thou.

Thank you.
Re: Sales Force Consulting by jennyswt(f): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2016
I got the same text too. In fact, I got two texts from them. One for customer service officer and the other, executive assistant. I'm even beginning to doubt their authenticity. But if you are nearby, a trial won't hurt dear. I'm far away from Anambra, I would've attended
Re: Sales Force Consulting by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
jennyswt:
I got the same text too. In fact, I got two texts from them. One for customer service officer and the other, executive assistant. I'm even beginning to doubt their authenticity. But if you are nearby, a trial won't hurt dear. I'm far away from Anambra, I would've attended

very real,go and perform and be ready to work for real..I know them and they are very reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Sales Force Consulting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chinyere26:
Good evening people,

Following from your CV sent to Sales Force Consulting, you are hereby invited to interview for the post of Customer Service Officer in a Cable Network company located in Onitsha. Date: Tuesday Aug.16, 2016. Venue: Sales Force Consulting, 8 Niger Drive GRA, Osha, first floor. Time: 11am. Pls come with you CV and copies of credentials.

Thank you.

They are real and they are my company consultancy firm.....so prepare and impress them during the interview

oh ,today is 16th already,,nawooh,,so how did it go??
Re: Sales Force Consulting by ugojaysly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chinyere26:
Good evening people,

Thank you.
please how did you apply?
Re: Sales Force Consulting by prettyjo(f): 6:43am On May 24, 2017
angelusbrut:

They are real and they are my company consultancy firm.....so prepare and impress them during the interview

oh ,today is 16th already,,nawooh,,so how did it go??
are u sure about this cos I have an interview with them
Re: Sales Force Consulting by Nobody: 7:20am On May 24, 2017
prettyjo:
are u sure about this cos I have an interview with them

It's not mandatory for u to attend. How can someone play with this kind of issue. They interview you ,if you are successful they will re direct you to the firm that they consult for, they will be the one to access you finally and select the suitable ones.

(1) (Reply)

My Job Story So Far / N-power Releases List Of Successful Applicants [see Detail] / Vacancy At Wealdom Homes And Properties Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.