Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused (9954 Views)

ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges / ASUP strike has been called off / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by chelseabmw(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
Brothers and sisters,please lets really talk about this strike of a thing.The disadvantages and the disadvantages.

First and foremost,the only advantage this on-going strike has brought to us is that it has may the students to be USELESS, There is no advantage at all.The only advantage here is the disadvantage, Let me highlight the disadvantage to you guys, As am talking to u now,arm robbers came to rob out street today, This is a daily routine here in my town.Cars are being stolen everyday especially Toyota Camry's and Honda products,the reasons i don't know.

Talking about kidnapping,wow shocked shocked shocked,over here is like u are watching a match between CHELSEA and Wigan when u know hopefully that Chelsea will win by 2-0(Funny right) grin grin grin ;Anyways up Chelsea, Last week here a notable business man in my locality was told to pay 4million naira because kidnappers made way with his wife, There are so many other stories to right about but there are of no use here.

Talking about YAHOO YAHOO BOYS,this one is like christian going to church every Sunday.It is now like knowing that john terry WILL NEVER leave Chelsea.Everybody is now involve in this.I went to a cyber cafe sometime ago,what i saw was alarming.Children below 15years where the people i was seeing there.I thought maybe i was in a JSS 3 class lecture hall with practicals for computers grin grin grin.Even university students where there too.I was not surprised at all.If not for the strikes this will not happen.

Please Federal government please negotiate with ASUU so that the strike can be called off, Please posters lets know what's on your mind.You can contribute,I believe once this is done all these will reduce, Abi na lie i talk
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Shola2009(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
so your saying, that all these stuffs are happening cause of the strike?? and im getting this right, your also implying that all these things were not happening before the strike Mr chelseabmw, pls ,enlighten me
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Em2va: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
The strike has its blessings and curses alike, well all i can say for now is make the very best out of it
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by 190: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
wahala @ yahoo yahoo bois now shocked shocked shocked
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by mascott(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2009
Your analogy with chelsea ruined the thread.

Secondly, i see no connection between the vices you mentioned and the ASUU strike.

You were apparently bored and waited all day only for your team to get raped effortlessly.

chelseabmw:

Talking about YAHOO YAHOO BOYS,this one is like christian going to church every Sunday.It is now like knowing that john terry WILL NEVER leave Chelsea.Everybody is now involve in this.I went to a cyber cafe sometime ago,what i saw was alarming.Children below 15years where the people i was seeing there.I thought maybe i was in a JSS 3 class lecture hall with practicals for computers grin grin grin.Even university students where there too.I was not surprised at all.If not for the strikes this will not happen.

And that includes you i reckon.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Odisco2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
Forget about strike. Imagine how Chelsea lost to wigan
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by eunisam: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
Advantages,

1 it will make the nation to have high rate of illitrates.

2 It makes the student to have an idle mind for the devil to have many new branches

3 Sleep till ten am

4 I can't remember the last time I read my book.Just being online.

5 The lectures are having much rest and if possible a new vision of joining the business tycoons.

I dey come 4 the DISADVANTAGES.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by koolchicco: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
**signing in**
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by mjay(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
hmmmmm,
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by chelseabmw(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Shola2009,
    Maybe u should read again so that u can understand the content of my message.The summary of my post is that all this features have INCREASED due to the strike,Okay?

@190,
     No wahala for dem, I am not a police man or interpol, Am just saying whats on my mind, Abi na lie at talk?Where have u being?Abuja Boy

@mascott,
  Don't be a loser man.I went to the cyber cafe to print out my course form when i saw everything, By the way u sound more like a YAHOO YAHOO BOY grin grin

@Odisco2,
      My brother i dey cry since for house ooooo, Anyways i wish us luck next time.

@Nairalanders

I believe once the strike is call off that all these will reduce, WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by holymike47(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
@poster

mess you for using chelsea to spoil this thread, you should have been more rational
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by rells2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
Worst thread I have read on nairaland about the ASUU strke so far tongue tongue. You really shouldn't have written anything.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by tunyus(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
an idle hand is the devil workshop
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by chidipupay(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
Na this type of people dey make dem dey yab naija student. I guess you are trying to make humour from your post right?
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by burla: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
rells 2:

Worst thread I have read on nairaland about the ASUU strke so far tongue tongue. You really shouldn't have written anything.

u finish this guy oo, LMFAO!
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Rooneyboy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2009
Whats D name of ur school guy ? I think u really should use this strike to read loads of novels. It'll make u have better english diction. What do u think ?
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by iammodel(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
eunisam:

Advantages,

1 it will make the nation to have high rate of illitrates.

2 It makes the student to have an idle mind for the devil to have many new branches

3 Sleep till ten am

4 I can't remember the last time I read my book.Just being online.

5 The lectures are having much rest and if possible a new vision of joining the business tycoons.

I dey come 4 the DISADVANTAGES.

i feel you guy.

ASUU, dont ever call off the strike if all ur demands are not fully met.if i can stay at home for over three months , i dnt see any reason why i can't stay more until all ur demands are met.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by iammodel(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Whats D name of your school guy ? I think u really should use this strike to read loads of novels. It'll make u have better english diction. What do u think ?
U r right, the guy got almost everything wrong.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by NuhuRibadu: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
@poster, No offence ooo, can you please, let us know in which university and which course u r studying?
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Shola2009(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2009

Whats D name of your school guy ? I think u really should use this strike to read loads of novels. It'll make u have better english diction. What do u think ?

brother rooney, lol cheesy grin i am very much in support of ur advice! sha, i think its funny, hw ppl blame the strike for everything.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by chelseabmw(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hissess, University Of Lagos, So u guys feel this good,Abi?If i had known i wouldn't have posted anything about chelsea,My Bad
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by evil666(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
thread closed!!!!!
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by dipo2much(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2009
evil666:

thread closed!!!!!

By who?
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2009
They (ASUU and 9ja government) understand what they are doing, its just a matter of time. We will resume, maybe sometime next year.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by franctony(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2009
mr poster,
i'm not surprised this topic is coming from you. i think you are the highest victim of this ASUU strike. see how you cant spell simple common english words correctly, or make correct sentences. you cant even predict a simple epl match again because you are a chelsea fan.
ndo

fed. govt and ASUU, please come to this guy's aid and millions of our university students
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by showbobo(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2009
chelseabmw:

Hissess, University Of Lagos, So u guys feel this good,Abi?If i had known i wouldn't have posted anything about chelsea,My Bad
You're Definitely NOT an akokite. . . . Your Diction is pathetically awful. . . or na FCE u dey?? angry
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by franctony(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2009
@ poster,
bros please, when this ASUU strike you are crying against is called off, do yourself the favour of trying to take jamb again so that you can begin afresh, or better still, start from ss 3
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Builder: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2009
ASUU strike has caused nothing so far. we still havent yet come across suicide bombers as yet and no politicians have been killed and their dead bodies paraded thru the streets of abuja and beyond, so far its been a wonderful strike. or perhaps we need some madrasa universities in nigeria.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by Dboy5: 3:05am On Sep 27, 2009
Hmm Guys i just belive there is an advantage or a reason behind every thing happening on earth. ASSU strike has favoured me a lot in the sense that, it has allowed me the time to collect my NECO GCE result by febuary in other to tender it by march 2010 for admission. smiley
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by supereagle(m): 4:49am On Sep 27, 2009
I think you are tired of staying at home, those problems you mentioned were there before ASUU strike and it will be there after ASUU strike,ASUU strike enabled me to work on my project work, a blessing to me.
The problem with many of us is that we don't know how turn a bad situation to our own good, look well, you will see opportunities you can tab into and create a lasting wealth for yourself. Think And Grow Rich.
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by muyiwaprin: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2009
I feel so bad about the harshness of the fed. Govt. on ASUU and the effect of this on Nigeria students and the future of Nigeria.If lots of money could be spent on useless super eagles and another huge amount of money for banks bailout,how much is it to bailout ASUU.I suggest NANS should go on a protest on oct. 1st as a way of celebrating Nigeria's 49th year anniversary or what is there to celeberate?
To the chelsea guy,u should see this strike as an oppurtunity to attend English classes.Your use of English is too poor.Im sure its not the strike that caused your poor use of English.Whats the name of the School you attend?
ASUU,ABEG O O O!
Re: Problems Ongoing ASUU Strike Has Caused by muyiwaprin: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2009
I feel so bad about the harshness of the fed. Govt. on ASUU and the effect of this on Nigeria students and the future of Nigeria.If lots of money could be spent on useless super eagles and another huge amount of money for banks bailout,how much is it to bailout ASUU.I suggest NANS should go on a protest on oct. 1st as a way of celebrating Nigeria's 49th year anniversary or what is there to celeberate?
To the chelsea guy,u should see this strike as an oppurtunity to attend English classes.Your use of English is too poor.Im sure its not the strike that caused your poor use of English.Whats the name of the School you attend?
ASUU,ABEG O O O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jamb Cut Off Mark For All Universities And Polytechnics / Kogi State Polytechnic 2015/2016 Post Utme Result Is Out For Checking Upgrading / Some Weird Facts You Probably Don't Know (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.