Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread (87460 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na wa oo, and there is no money in the land oo
orosun55:

All SoldOut
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Africanman123:
I dont get you sir?
I mean have you been able to change the imei?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by TheSexyChic: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
safas20:
I just read a comprehensive review of the Infinix Note 3 on Miss techy blog http:///infinix-note-3-review-camera-test-battery/
awesome review i must say

Was just about to say the same thing. I think she has the best phone reviews in Nigeria, at least for now.

Edit:

Why does nairaland or seen still block her Url .. na was oh
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Africanman123:
U are here again?? cheesy

Yes
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yeah, at least for now, nothing lasts for ever.
TheSexyChic:

Was just about to say the same thing. I think she has the best phone reviews in Nigeria, at least for now.

Edit:

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Infinix Note 3 seems to be the best phone available right now, when it comes to price and functionality, there is rumour of a pro wink
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
gonaij:
Infinix Note 3 seems to be the best phone available right now, when it comes to price and functionality, there is rumour of a pro wink
The way I'm seeing it, this phone is the best right now you can have. It's just complete. I don't see the need for a pro.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
TheSexyChic:

Edit:

Where can I get an active link for the review?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
You are right most people don't need the whole pro thingy, but i think people will always ask for more wink
Realex007:

The way I'm seeing it, this phone is the best right now you can have. It's just complete. I don't see the need for a pro.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by TheSexyChic: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Realex007:

Just check misstechy dot com. Her link has been blocked on nairaland.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by phonedaddy: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Check them out here http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/note-3/ that is their official review
Realex007:

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TheSexyChic:

She got the most lit reviews. Damn she's good.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Damie010(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please, how do I get this phone online. not sure it's on jumia. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Smallbaby(f): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, even if you see the price will be higher, but you can call this guy to get at an affordable price if you are in Lagos, 08121244309
Damie010:
Please, how do I get this phone online. not sure it's on jumia. Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Pheeknow: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Block? did you use fowl language?
TheSexyChic:

Edit:

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by TheSexyChic: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2016
Pheeknow:
Block? did you use fowl language?

Not me .. misstechy.. SeUn blocked her Url since last year. Reason.. unknown.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2016
I greet you all... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by tech2477: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Is this rumoured Pro real or not? Anyway on the specifications of the Note 3 is not cool, especially with the new style of Infinix putting fingerprint sensor in all their devices. Gorilla glass?? Okay nah. I think Infinix delivered on this one, although all the clamour for 4GLTE is overrated based on the kinda network providers we have here.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Mobileman829(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
All these companies, they will always have pro or plus undecided
tech2477:
Is this rumoured Pro real or not? Anyway on the specifications of the Note 3 is not cool, especially with the new style of Infinix putting fingerprint sensor in all their devices. Gorilla glass?? Okay nah. I think Infinix delivered on this one, although all the clamour for 4GLTE is overrated based on the kinda network providers we have here.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Mobileman829(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Reason is clear nah grin grin
TheSexyChic:

Not me .. misstechy.. SeUn blocked her Url since last year. Reason.. unknown.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mobileman829:
All these companies, they will always have pro or plus undecided
marketing strategy man. They remove or decrease one or two spec from the main one and add to the pro/plus. So people that are still thirsty for spec will buy it.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by 2kurupt(m): 12:28am On Sep 22, 2016
tech2477:

How is 4g compatibility overrated when similar priced phones have it? undecided
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by gonaij: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmm, i hope it is working well for them, because i believe that people might not buy the first product knowing fully well that the pro or plus is on the way, that is my personal opinion though, am not a marketing expert, i guess the experts know better.
Realex007:
marketing strategy man. They remove or decrease one or two spec from the main one and add to the pro/plus. So people that are still thirsty for spec will buy it.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
gonaij:
Hmm, i hope it is working well for them, because i believe that people might not buy the first product knowing fully well that the pro or plus is on the way, that is my personal opinion though, am not a marketing expert, i guess the experts know better.
They are not saying anything about the pro. I Facebookd and tweeted at them. I figured They reply other questions other the note pro release question. The specs on blogs are not official. Sth is fishy.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by phonedaddy: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
If it is not working they would have stopped
gonaij:
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Smallbaby(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ex carlcare Engineer? why did they sack you, be honest wink, anyway your number is not going through.
Ndissle:
I greet you all... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na wa ooo
TheSexyChic:

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Has anyone changed the imei of this phone?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why would you want to change the IMEI of a phone?
Realex007:
Has anyone changed the imei of this phone?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
safas20:
Why would you want to change the IMEI of a phone?
To use cheap sub.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
But you will lose your warranty
Realex007:

To use cheap sub.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Realex007: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
safas20:
But you will lose your warranty
You can always change it back when it's not rooted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Tecno L5 official discussions / Installing 2go On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.