Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? (3001 Views)

Mathematical Numbers you may not have heard of!!!. / Ever Heard Of The Word "Palindrome"? / Colours You've Probably Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by VURN(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hello! Have you ever had of Acada link international? www.acadalinkinternational.com
I came to know about it on one advert on a national daily. Just go to the site and see what they are about. Is this firm genuine or for fraud? I have the dream of doing my masters abroad may be in 2 years from now. I dont have anyone there so i am a kind of looking for an assistance like this.
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by MIGRATIONAGENT(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2009
Hi Dear
It depends on what you are looking for. I have checked their website and it does not seem like they represent any particular University. It would seem that they sell a directory that would give you the lists of universities and employment agencies overseas.
The fundamental issue and the starting point in a quest to study or work overseas is - Can I get the required visa to pursue my ambition? There is no point in paying money to obtain admission only to realise that you can get a study visa.

I would propose that you consider studying in Australia. I am a practicising Australian Lawyer and Registered Migration agent. You can send me an email at migrationagent@daluch.com or visit our website - www.Daluch.com. What sets us apart from the crowd is - honesty.

Cheers
Registered Migration Agent (0849389)
Daluch Migration Consulting Pty Ltd
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by VURN(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
What i wish to know is if they are genuine, i have spoken to my father about it and he asked if i'm sure they are not fraudsters.
As regards to your firm. Do you serve as referee to one? I would like to get loans for studies if i eventually get there. Do you have banks that give loans to students. I would like to know more. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by Dewabs: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
Your requirements are plenty. First you want to study abroad. To be precise, you want to study towards a Masters. Then you are looking for funding when you get here or rather for your studies abroad.

I am setting up my own educational consulting business and looking to help 40 people to build my case study for my business. The current price for this service in Nigeria is between 30,000-50,000 Naira. I am offering my service for just 25,000 Naira. This will entail giving advise and gaining admission into a UK university. To get a brief idea, please look under educational business consulting under the education section for more detail.

Regards
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by mcclem007: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
Acadalink is a very very big FRAUD!!Fraudsters that operate with confidence in open daylight.They are just a bunch of clowns that knock out money from gullible Nigerians desperate for foreign education.Anyway,i dont blame them.Times are hard and they need to make some money.A visit to the place will definitely convince you.I tried them out because i had alot of money to throw away and also because i wanted to make this post."They did not fail to deliver."They confirmed my suspicions.They claim to do what they cant do.If you are desperate for foreign education(expensive,affordable or scholarship),use the internet,but with certain caveats.It works.It will give you all you need.Caveat emptor.All the best!
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by chez75: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Listen carefully Acada unilink is a Big FRAUD if u go there with ur money you will regret it. The name of the man behind it is Mr Agida he has some illiterate girls working for him and they will promise to get you admision which will never come, i know this because i worked there for a year or so. Pls dont go near this pple, they were located at No45 tejuosho street as at then.
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by USAMarshal: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
Can't believe mr agida is still operating this fraudulent business. He tried to dupe me. RUN. he is a scam.
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by uzohkings: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2013
I've been there and the place looks like a place where they really scam people. They're at martins street, ojuelegba now. I still don't want to believe that that old man is capable of perpetrating this dubious act at his age. The man, Fred Agida ,should be close to 80 years of age....I've been there but really skeptical...can they be true?
Re: Ever Heard Of Acada Unilink International? by Orubebe01: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who knows if this acada unlink still operate?

(1) (Reply)

A Magic Formula That Derives The Almighty Formula / See The Question I Saw On Quora Website / Stop Dreaming, Strike Won’t Be Suspended, Says Senior Lecturer (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.